• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

So who is the biggest douche on fox? My vote goes to Tucker Carlson

"Their "responsibility under the constitution" is to do what "We The People" say. Did you forget that little nuisance? We, the People, made our choice and nothing in OUR constitution grants them privilege to usurp that. The consequences are described in the Declaration of Independence. They are in fact traitors to the People, attempting to impose their will on us instead."

This idiot seems to forget that Hillary got 2.5+ million more voted than Trump.

And why'd he get rid of the bowtie?

One of my favorite Jon Stewart moments was, in answer to Carlson saying that Stewart was a mere jokester as opposed to Carlson's serious journalism, Stewart brought up the bow tie(obviously a prop). Carlson had to hand it to him.

The entire faux news network staff can burn in hell, or in its absence, vat of acid. The funniest thing about Kelly and Carlson is that these two women politically whored themselves. Completely sold out for money, to be the pretty flesh to entertain the idiots that watch the channel.

Eh, honestly that isn't a particularly good example of him being a douche. I think those were reasonable questions to ask people who are advocating being "Hamilton Electors." There are way worse characters on Fox anyway.

Did you watch the whole thing? It isnt just the questions he asked, the man was damn childish.

Probably your perception is colored by your political disagreements. What was childish about it? I think Tucker is a fool, but he doesn't piss me off like O'Reilly, who is an oafish lout.

Did you watch the whole thing? It isnt just the questions he asked, the man was damn childish.

Probably your perception is colored by your political disagreements. What was childish about it? I think Tucker is a fool, but he doesn't piss me off like O'Reilly, who is an oafish lout.

Remember the part when he spoke down to the electors in a condescending fashion? https://youtu.be/_f0WQ1qQ-Ts?t=74

Remember the part where he interrupted the person speaking (He does this a lot) By going "BLUGHBLUUGHBLUGHBLUGH" https://youtu.be/_f0WQ1qQ-Ts?t=233 because the man is fucking five?

Remember the part when he said that he had lost all respect for the elector? "I said I would take you seriously, and now I don't." Again interrupting to say this, as if it has any bearing on the 'debate'. https://youtu.be/_f0WQ1qQ-Ts?t=282

These are not the actions of a well-adjusted, grown-ass man. This is how children and bullies argue.

The entire faux news network staff can burn in hell, or in its absence, vat of acid. The funniest thing about Kelly and Carlson is that these two women politically whored themselves. Completely sold out for money, to be the pretty flesh to entertain the idiots that watch the channel.

You do realise there is very little difference between faux news and the other mainstream news networks? Or do you think they are vastly different :D

You guys have had a string of presidents that have unleashed wholesale slaughter around the world, bombing untold numbers of innocent women and children, and now you want to whinge and whine because Trump won and he is going to cause problems for your precious lives. Pfft. You should have been complaining long ago instead or worshiping people who have been committing warcrimes willy nilly while you watched on.

It's all ok as long as my precious self isn't affected.
Welcome to hollywood people.:diablotin: Enjoy the ride

You guys have had a string of presidents that have unleashed wholesale slaughter around the world, bombing untold numbers of innocent women and children, and now you want to whinge and whine because Trump won and he is going to cause problems for your precious lives. Pfft. You should have been complaining long ago instead or worshiping people who have been committing warcrimes willy nilly while you watched on.

It's all ok as long as my precious self isn't affected.
Welcome to hollywood people.:diablotin: Enjoy the ride
I think you posted this on the wrong forum.

Back
Top Bottom