• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Southern Baptist Head: Gays Need To Know That Satan Is Controlling Them

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/land-we-love-gays-enough-tell-them-they-are-pawns-satan
RichardLand.jpg

"We do need to pray for our enemies, those that oppose us, because they’re victims. Our enemy is the Devil, our enemy is that old lion that walks about seeking whom he may devour and who is the god of this age and the prince of the power of the air and he has these people in their thrall. It’s not that we hate gays, it’s that we love scripture and love gays enough to tell them what the truth is. And the truth is that God does not condone same-sex sexual relations, period. They are an abomination to him and if we really love these people we are going to tell them the truth.” - Southern Baptist head Richard Land, speaking the radio show of the Family Research Council.

Where can one catch the gay? I'd just love to be an abomination to Jehovah. I love the ring it's got: "Perspicuo, the abomination". Awesome!

This means their enemies are gay people.

That tells you what you need to know about Christianity right there (moderates excepted, of course).

I'm misinformed, then. I thought gays were fully informed by scripture -- which led to the exuberance of Gay Pride marches. Quote: 'Your God, the God of Your Father, has given you treasure in your sacks.' (Gen. 43:23)

I'm misinformed, then. I thought gays were fully informed by scripture -- which led to the exuberance of Gay Pride marches. Quote: 'Your God, the God of Your Father, has given you treasure in your sacks.' (Gen. 43:23)

Damn, that explains an issue that I have. I must have been out sick they day treasure was being hand out.

Second person to reach 100 posts, and I defy anyone to find any useful or intelligent content in any of them. :)

It’s not that we hate gays, it’s that we love scripture and love gays enough to tell them what the truth is.
Reminds me of someone on another forum, just all full up with the Love of Christ telling us:
i don't dislike atheists. i just think that they need to realize that they have the retard gene,
and
i just tell you the truth that is all you insignaficant f**k

FEELS the LOVES!

Richard Land said:
They are an abomination to him and if we really love these people we are going to tell them the truth.”

Says the fat gluttonous guy.

I seem to have problems on the lower right of my Nexus tablet. Most often, n becomes m. I sometimes do that 3 times in a row.

Says the fat gluttonous guy.

You don't seem to understand the Christian definition of morality. Anyone who is gay or fails to persecute gays is as evil as Hitler. Anyone who is not gay and wants to persecute gays is good. Anyone who wants to persecute gays and is Christian is practically omnibenevolent.

I read somewhere that people fear homosexuals because they secretly are one. This worries me a little because I'm afraid of dogs and lately I have an overwhelming urge to lick my balls.

Back
Top Bottom