• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Southern Baptist leader arrested for soliciting sex with dog on Craigslist

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
Associated Baptist Press
Windermere Baptist Conference Center in Missouri will choose a new executive following the arrest of Jerald “Jerry” Hill on charges of soliciting sex with an animal, its board chair said Aug. 7.

According to several news reports, Hill, 56, was arrested Aug. 5 by an undercover investigator with the Boone County Sheriff’s Department Cyber Crimes Task Force. Tipped that an advertisement had been posted on Craigslist, the officer offered a dog and arranged a meeting in a Columbia, Mo., park.

Hill, Windermere’s president and chief executive officer, was released from the Boone County Jail after posting a $1,000 bond.

Windermere board members discussed the arrest by telephone on Aug. 6, chairman Arthur Mallory said. “The board is very supportive of [Hill] and grateful for his work at Windermere,” he said.

Columbia Tribune
The investigation began last week when the task force got a tip that someone had posted an ad on Craigslist looking for two types of animals with which to have sex, Perkins said. One of the animals he sought was a dog. Perkins declined to say what other type of animal Hill sought.

A detective with the task force exchanged emails with Hill under the guise of offering a dog that Hill could have sex with, Perkins said in a news release.

Hill made arrangements to travel to Columbia to have sex with the dog. Hill was arrested without incident in the 1600 block of Business Loop 70 West, where he met the deputy.

ABC News

Hill is accused of taking to Craigslist days ago posting he wanted a dog to engage in sexual activities with.

Users of the website are the ones who hold the power to regulate the site by flagging things found inappropriate, which happened to Hill's post when a Craigslist user saw what he was asking for, flagged it, and then left a tip for the Cyber Crimes Task Force.
....I suppose this brings up a possible answer to why religious conservatives always say gay marriage will lead to bestiality (e.g. Senator Santorum of "man-on-dog" fame.)

They could at least be honest about their desires.

....I suppose this brings up a possible answer to why religious conservatives always say gay marriage will lead to bestiality (e.g. Senator Santorum of "man-on-dog" fame.)
It was always my impression that they meant the supporters of gay sex would be lead to bestiality, though.

I notice that dropping the miscegenation laws didn't lead to a lot of white Southern Baptists trying to marry dogs, though.

Oh yeah? Well, evolution causes people to become Nazis, therefore Christians are inherently morally superior to atheists! [/christian]

A Southern Baptist minister gets caught soliciting for bestiality, and no one has made any redneck jokes yet? You people disappoint me. (Notices earlier post) I disappoint me.

A Southern Baptist minister gets caught soliciting for bestiality, and no one has made any redneck jokes yet?
Actually, now that you mention it, isn't 'dogs' a word for homosexuals in The Books?
Is it possible he's merely looking for manlove and thought he'd stumbled on a clever phrase that only other gay believers could decode?

Why is it a crime for two consenting mammals to have sex? I'd understand if it was a gerbil being forced up his bum or the dog was resisting, but if the dog is into it... what's the problem?

Why would someone need to advertise that they are looking for a dog to have sex with when it is trivially easy to acquire a dog for free from the pound / shelter? This stinks of setup... "See!! gay marriage is resulting in people wanting sex with animals!!!!!one!!"

Why would someone need to advertise that they are looking for a dog to have sex with when it is trivially easy to acquire a dog for free from the pound / shelter? This stinks of setup... "See!! gay marriage is resulting in people wanting sex with animals!!!!!one!!"

And lose his job and reputation over it? For a setup, it comes with a remarkably high cost. Wouldn't it have been better just to submit an article to the WorldNet Daily and make your case that gay marriage leads to bestiality?

And lose his job and reputation over it? For a setup, it comes with a remarkably high cost. Wouldn't it have been better just to submit an article to the WorldNet Daily and make your case that gay marriage leads to bestiality?

He was obviously framed by the communo-fascist Islamo-atheist conspiracy!!!!!!!!!! [/conservochristian]

You mean his job over at the southern baptist media office? No, I don't think so. He took one for the team and is likely being well compensated for it.

What is more probable? Regular joe with a career worth protecting that puts a public ad out to have sex with a dog for $1000, when he could do that all he wants for free without asking anyone for any help finding a fucking dog. a dog... you've seen those before walking around all over the place, right?... or a registered member of an organization that has already clearly stated on record that this exact thing would happen if gays were allowed to marry.

come-fucking-on. none of you even know how to pretend to be stupid enough to buy this obvious setup.

You mean his job over at the southern baptist media office? No, I don't think so. He took one for the team and is likely being well compensated for it.

What is more probable? Regular joe with a career worth protecting that puts a public ad out to have sex with a dog for $1000, when he could do that all he wants for free without asking anyone for any help finding a fucking dog. a dog... you've seen those before walking around all over the place, right?... or a registered member of an organization that has already clearly stated on record that this exact thing would happen if gays were allowed to marry.

come-fucking-on. none of you even know how to pretend to be stupid enough to buy this obvious setup.

The "set-up" theory is made much less plausible by the fact that the religious organization is still publically supporting him.

The "set-up" theory is made much less plausible by the fact that the religious organization is still publically supporting him.

Of course they are... he is the latest victim of the gay marriage libral agenda to fagify the world.

I'd assume that he's just too lazy to actually own and take care of a dog.

How does one try to get a hook up with a dog on craigslist? Do you ask for ass pics? Do you still check the "It is NOT OK to solicit" checkbox?

Back
Top Bottom