• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Squad private Cori Bush under DOJ investigation

Then, he doubles down saying the Black woman needs to "tone it down" so she doesn't get death threats.
If somebody told, say, MTG to "tone it down", would you find that objectionable? Is such criticism only ok when directed at somebody white? Why should black women be beyond criticism?
I seriously dislike MTG but no, I don’t think she deserves threats, something that I understand a lot of Congress people are getting these days.

The real question here is why black women need ‘to be quiet and know their place.’ Do you not see this as a problem? Specifically, that is the criticism being leveled at Cori Bish: She’s a black woman who doesn’t know her place ( quiet and back of the bus unless she’s cleaning it cooking.)

Whether you or I like Bush or not, she is a duly elected member of Congress. Speaking up is her job.

And why don’t people like MTG realize that now it is black women ( and men) but pretty soon it will be all women who need to sit down and be quiet because some person with something resembling a dick is talking.

Back
Top Bottom