• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Steve Bannon - Seriously?

My inclination is to agree that it is "inexcusable," but to also reassure those that are in crisis mode that the White House is not about to go Nazi. It's becoming uglier, but I don't think the antics of NPI/Spencer are representative of the next four years. At least, I hope not.
I am not so worried about the administration. The White House will not go Nazi or even close, but it is possible for the GOP to try to reverse some of the trends of inclusion of the marginalized and minorities.

But Trump's election is emboldening these racists assholes. I hope I am wrong, but I expect to see an increase in hate speech and hate crimes for a while.

My inclination is to agree that it is "inexcusable," but to also reassure those that are in crisis mode that the White House is not about to go Nazi. It's becoming uglier, but I don't think the antics of NPI/Spencer are representative of the next four years. At least, I hope not.
I am not so worried about the administration. The White House will not go Nazi or even close, but it is possible for the GOP to try to reverse some of the trends of inclusion of the marginalized and minorities.

But Trump's election is emboldening these racists assholes. I hope I am wrong, but I expect to see an increase in hate speech and hate crimes for a while.

Good. As my Boyfriend put it, it's a good chance to beat the snakes out of the grass and lure the racial malcontents out of hiding who seriously overestimate their chances.

He should not. But the question is not whether he should, or shouldn't. The question is whether his motivation was to protect a certain race, or a certain national culture.
Implicitly you are arguing that Bannon simply panders to racists even though his underlying motivation is to protect a certain national culture. Which is worse - an honest racist or someone who panders to racists?

I am fairly certain Mr. Bannon knew exactly what he was doing. And it is inexcusable regardless of his true underlying motivations.
No, implicitly, I'm not arguing that at all. I'm disputing the basis for the claim that Bannon's claim in that particular instance was a racist claim. I don't know whether it was. As I said, it might have been racist, or nationalist, or both. Claiming it's racist as so many left-wing outlets do is an instance of jumping to conclusions, having a belief on insufficient evidence, etc. That in no way is an argument - implicit or not - that Bannon simply panders to racists, etc.; it's a point about epistemically irrational beliefs and accusations - which would remain the case regardless of whether Bannon actually is a racist or a nationalist, or both a racist and a nationalist.

Also, I think Trump is right on this, and Bannon is wrong, regardless of their respective motivations, and that Bannon's position is unacceptable. But that still does not justify the reaction I'm commenting on, which is again an instance (or rather, many, given that many people did it) of jumping to conclusions, as is the claim that Trump has a White Nationalist agenda - the evidence does not support that, regardless of whether he actually happens to be a racist, or a Nazi, or the reincarnation of Hitler, or Lucifer himself.

But that still does not justify the reaction I'm commenting on, which is again an instance (or rather, many, given that many people did it) of jumping to conclusions, as is the claim that Trump has a White Nationalist agenda - the evidence does not support that, regardless of whether he actually happens to be a racist, or a Nazi, or the reincarnation of Hitler, or Lucifer himself.

That's not possible because Trump ate a taco salad!

But that still does not justify the reaction I'm commenting on, which is again an instance (or rather, many, given that many people did it) of jumping to conclusions, as is the claim that Trump has a White Nationalist agenda - the evidence does not support that, regardless of whether he actually happens to be a racist, or a Nazi, or the reincarnation of Hitler, or Lucifer himself.

That's not possible because Trump ate a taco salad!
Do you actually think your sarcasm provides an appropriate response to any and/or all of the points made in the post I linked to, in which there is a photo of Trump eating that, alongside other things?

In case you want to know what was in Angra's link that Angra posted earlier:
trumpw_taco.png

This is just a tiny representative sample, but the rest is very similar. Trump has gone from campaign stop to campaign stop talking about how much he likes and respects minorities and wants to fight for them.

And if you believe he’s lying, fine. Yet I notice that people accusing Trump of racism use the word “openly” like a tic. He’s never just “racist” or “white supremacist”. He’s always “openly racist” and “openly white supremacist”. Trump is openly racist, openly racist, openly racist, openly racist, openly racist, openly racist, openly racist. Trump is running on pure white supremacy, has thrown off the last pretense that his campaign is not about bigotry, has the slogan Make American Openly White Supremacist Again, is an openly white supremacist nominee, etc, etc, etc. And I’ve seen a few dozen articles like this where people say that “the bright side of a Trump victory is that finally America admitted its racism out in the open so nobody can pretend it’s not there anymore.”

This, I think, is the first level of crying wolf. What if, one day, there is a candidate who hates black people so much that he doesn’t go on a campaign stop to a traditionally black church in Detroit, talk about all of the contributions black people have made to America, promise to fight for black people, and say that his campaign is about opposing racism in all its forms? What if there’s a candidate who does something more like, say, go to a KKK meeting and say that black people are inferior and only whites are real Americans?

We might want to use words like “openly racist” or “openly white supremacist” to describe him. And at that point, nobody will listen, because we wasted “openly white supremacist” on the guy who tweets pictures of himself eating a taco on Cinco de Mayo while saying “I love Hispanics!”

That's right, we can't take Trump's claims he wants to register Muslims or hold illegal Mexicans in detention centers seriously because he had someone take his photo with a taco salad in front of him while saying he loved Mexicans. If we use "scare tactics" against the masses about Trump they won't be smart enough to one day recognize an actual Hitler because of us. It'll be our fault because people can't think for themselves.

Never mind that when I go to my Republican brother-in-law's house today for Thanksgiving, if I tell him that we're NOT registering Muslims because the Trump campaign wants to be inclusive by doing such photo, he will be quite disappointed. And no he's not a member of the KKK or formally a white nationalist, but like a lot of Republicans, he'd be all for those polices and he's racist. Yes, he's "White," he's "nationalistic," and he's racist, but he's not a Nazi and there are way more people like him than someone in Buenos Aires might imagine.

trumpw_taco.png

This is just a tiny representative sample, but the rest is very similar. Trump has gone from campaign stop to campaign stop talking about how much he likes and respects minorities and wants to fight for them.

And if you believe he’s lying, fine. Yet I notice that people accusing Trump of racism use the word “openly” like a tic. He’s never just “racist” or “white supremacist”. He’s always “openly racist” and “openly white supremacist”. Trump is openly racist, openly racist, openly racist, openly racist, openly racist, openly racist, openly racist. Trump is running on pure white supremacy, has thrown off the last pretense that his campaign is not about bigotry, has the slogan Make American Openly White Supremacist Again, is an openly white supremacist nominee, etc, etc, etc. And I’ve seen a few dozen articles like this where people say that “the bright side of a Trump victory is that finally America admitted its racism out in the open so nobody can pretend it’s not there anymore.”

This, I think, is the first level of crying wolf. What if, one day, there is a candidate who hates black people so much that he doesn’t go on a campaign stop to a traditionally black church in Detroit, talk about all of the contributions black people have made to America, promise to fight for black people, and say that his campaign is about opposing racism in all its forms? What if there’s a candidate who does something more like, say, go to a KKK meeting and say that black people are inferior and only whites are real Americans?

We might want to use words like “openly racist” or “openly white supremacist” to describe him. And at that point, nobody will listen, because we wasted “openly white supremacist” on the guy who tweets pictures of himself eating a taco on Cinco de Mayo while saying “I love Hispanics!”

That's right, we can't take Trump's claims he wants to register Muslims or hold illegal Mexicans in detention centers seriously because he had someone take his photo with a taco salad in front of him while saying he loved Mexicans. If we use "scare tactics" against the masses about Trump they won't be smart enough to one day recognize an actual Hitler because of us. It'll be our fault because people can't think for themselves.

Never mind that when I go to my Republican brother-in-law's house today for Thanksgiving, if I tell him that we're NOT registering Muslims because the Trump campaign wants to be inclusive by doing such photo, he will be quite disappointed. And no he's not a member of the KKK or formally a white nationalist, but like a lot of Republicans, he'd be all for those polices and he's racist. Yes, he's "White," he's "nationalistic," and he's racist, but he's not a Nazi and there are way more people like him than someone in Buenos Aires might imagine.
Do you actually think that your description of the article, after your "that's right", actually is a reasonable interpretation of what the article says?

(for any potentially interested readers, here's a link: http://slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/ )

My feelings on Bannon were also slightly tempered by that Slate Star article.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Implicitly you are arguing that Bannon simply panders to racists even though his underlying motivation is to protect a certain national culture. Which is worse - an honest racist or someone who panders to racists?

I am fairly certain Mr. Bannon knew exactly what he was doing. And it is inexcusable regardless of his true underlying motivations.
No, implicitly, I'm not arguing that at all. I'm disputing the basis for the claim that Bannon's claim in that particular instance was a racist claim. I don't know whether it was. As I said, it might have been racist, or nationalist, or both.

Claiming it's racist as so many left-wing outlets do is an instance of jumping to conclusions, having a belief on insufficient evidence, etc. That in no way is an argument - implicit or not - that Bannon simply panders to racists, etc.; it's a point about epistemically irrational beliefs and accusations - which would remain the case regardless of whether Bannon actually is a racist or a nationalist, or both a racist and a nationalist.
Unless Bannon is a complete idiot, he had to know he was pandering to racists. Let's assume Bannon is not a racist - that the people accusing him of being a racist are wrong. If they are wrong, he is simply a pander to racists. Which brings me to my question which you ignored. Which is worse - an honest racist or someone who panders to racists? IMO, if Bannon is not a racist but a panderer to racists, that makes him even a more despicable human being than if he were an actual racist.

As to your point that there is insufficient evidence to support that conclusion that Bannon is an actual racist, that is your opinion. There is no objective basis for "sufficient evidence". Those accusers may be wrong or they could be right.

Regardless, the fact he panders to racists is sufficient evidence for me to conclude he has no place in the US gov't. It sends the message that the incoming administration abides panderers to racists.

Do you actually think that your description of the article, after your "that's right", actually is a reasonable interpretation of what the article says?

(for any potentially interested readers, here's a link: http://slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/ )

My post is completely relevant to the issue of concern. If you don't like that, too bad. Go link bad arguments and straw men somewhere else.

My post is completely relevant to the issue of concern. If you don't like that, too bad. Go link bad arguments and straw men somewhere else.
The OP goes with a link. I reply with another link, with good arguments and evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

laughing dog said:
Unless Bannon is a complete idiot, he had to know he was pandering to racists.
But that assumes that he was pandering to racists. Pandering is deliberate. If he made the statement because he believes it and wanted to tell Trump that he disagrees (which does not imply he's a racist) and some racists also liked it, that's not pandering. Maybe he was pandering to racists. Or maybe to nationalists. Or maybe to both. I don't know.

laughing dog said:
Let's assume Bannon is not a racist - that the people accusing him of being a racist are wrong.
I was talking about his statement about people from Asia or from South Asia. Even if he is a racist against, say, Black people (who aren't a race, but in closest the racial sense), or an ethinicist against other groups, that doesn't give much support to the claim that he's a racist against "Asians" (who aren't a race, but whatever).

laughing dog said:
Which brings me to my question which you ignored. Which is worse - an honest racist or someone who panders to racists? IMO, if Bannon is not a racist but a panderer to racists, that makes him even a more despicable human being than if he were an actual racist.
I don't know that he was pandering to racists, but your question is irrelevant. The answer depends on the circumstances. As it stands, there is insufficient info to tell. For example, why is the racist a racist? What does his racism consist in? Why is the panderer pandering?
But regardless, I already said that Bannon is wrong, and that Bannon's position is unacceptable. That's not my point. But that still does not justify the reaction I'm commenting on, which is again an instance (or rather, many, given that many people did it) of jumping to conclusions, as is the claim that Trump has a White Nationalist agenda - the evidence does not support that.

laughing dog said:
As to your point that there is insufficient evidence to support that conclusion that Bannon is an actual racist, that is your opinion. There is no objective basis for "sufficient evidence". Those accusers may be wrong or they could be right.
That's not my point. My point is that there is insufficient evidence that Bannon's statement was a racist statement. I don't know how good the evidence for Bannon's racism against Black people is - but it may well be is a lot better than the evidence for Bannon's racism against Asians. Regardless, I was talking about his statement, not about whether he's a racist.
And no, that's not just my opinion. Of course, there is an objective fact of the matter as to whether the evidence is sufficient. It is not.
People normally tend to accept that there is an objective fact of the matter when talking about the evidence for evolution, or the resurrection of Jesus, or the existence of Jesus, or whether a defendant acted with malice aforethought, etc., or pretty much everything people talk about. It's also usually if not always the case that there is an objective fact of the matter as to whether evidence is sufficient (with only some minimum wiggle room for potential vagueness in terms like "rational"), and that's also so when it comes to this case.

And of course, those accusers might be correct or mistaken, but either way, they're being epistemically irrational (if I claim that there is life in Europa, I might be right, but it would be epistemically irrational on my part to believe that on the basis of the available evidence).

laughing dog said:
Regardless, the fact he panders to racists is sufficient evidence for me to conclude he has no place in the US gov't. It sends the message that the incoming administration abides panderers to racists.
I don't know that his statement was an instance of pandering to racists. But that said, I do agree that he should not be in the US government. Neither should Trump, for that matter. Yet, it remains the case that one should not believe that Trump has a White Nationalist agenda. There is clearly insufficient evidence to believe that - and moreover, he probably does not have that agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

You go Don2(Don1 revised)​.
Do you actually agree with his replies?

But that assumes that he was pandering to racists. Pandering is deliberate.
Either it was deliberate or he is a complete idiot. You choose.
If he made the statement because he believes it and wanted to tell Trump that he disagrees (which does not imply he's a racist) and some racists also liked it, that's not pandering. Maybe he was pandering to racists. Or maybe to nationalists. Or maybe to both. I don't know.
The evidence is clear. If you cannot see it, then further discussion is pointless.

I don't know that he was pandering to racists, but your question is irrelevant. The answer depends on the circumstances. As it stands, there is insufficient info to tell.
No, there is not.

For example, why is the racist a racist? What does his racism consist in? Why is the panderer pandering?
All irrelevant to the issue of the whether he was pandering or not.

But regardless, I already said that Bannon is wrong, and that Bannon's position is unacceptable. That's not my point. But that still does not justify the reaction I'm commenting on, which is again an instance (or rather, many, given that many people did it) of jumping to conclusions, as is the claim that Trump has a White Nationalist agenda - the evidence does not support that.
That is your opinion, not an observable fact.

That's not my point. My point is that there is insufficient evidence that Bannon's statement was a racist statement.
No, there is not. There is insufficient evidence in your view that Bannon meant it to be racist.

And no, that's not just my opinion. Of course, there is an objective fact of the matter as to whether the evidence is sufficient. It is not.
It is not an objective fact of the matter as to whether the evidence is sufficient. That is a matter of opinion.

laughing dog said:
Either it was deliberate or he is a complete idiot. You choose.
No, that's not at all reasonable. If he knew that some racists would like it, but didn't say it because of that but because of nationalism, he was neither an idiot nor pandering to them.

laughing dog said:
The evidence is clear. If you cannot see it, then further discussion is pointless.
It's clear that you and many other leftists are jumping to conclusion.

laughing dog said:
No, there is not.
Yes, there is.

laughing dog said:
My reply " For example, why is the racist a racist? What does his racism consist in? Why is the panderer pandering?", was not a reply to your claim that he was pandering or he's an idiot, or to the issue of whether he was pandering. It was a reply to your question about who is worse, of course. You're now changing the subject.

laughing dog said:
That is your opinion, not an observable fact.
Whatever you mean by "observable", it's a fact. I'm making a proper assessment based on the available info. You're not. You are right about one thing: no point in talking anymore (other than addressing new mistakes on your part, perhaps). Too much out-of-place hostility, too much epistemic irrationality on your part.

No, that's not at all reasonable. If he knew that some racists would like it, but didn't say it because of that but because of nationalism, he was neither an idiot nor pandering to them.
Actually that makes him both an idiot and a panderer.
My reply " For example, why is the racist a racist? What does his racism consist in? Why is the panderer pandering?", was not a reply to your claim that he was pandering or he's an idiot, or to the issue of whether he was pandering.
All of which are irrelevant to the issue of pandering.
It was a reply to your question about who is worse, of course.
Not really.

Whatever you mean by "observable", it's a fact. I'm making a proper assessment based on the available info.
It is your opinion that it is a proper assessment. While it is a fact that you made an assessment, it is not fact that your assessment is a fact or that it is a fact that there is an objective standard for sufficient evidence. Your claim is either epistemicly irrational or epistemicly confused.
You're not. You are right about one thing: no point in talking anymore (other than addressing new mistakes on your part, perhaps). Too much out-of-place hostility, too much epistemic irrationality on your part.
You clearly have no clue what you are posting about. The available information about Steve Bannon is easy to access - just google Steve Bannon racist comments.

For example, this quote (source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/quotes-from-steve-bannon-trumps-new-white-house-chief-strategist/) makes it abundantly clear to the even the most obtuse epistemicly obtuse that he knows he is pandering to racists:
Look, are there some people that are white nationalists that are attracted to some of the philosophies of the alt-right? Maybe,” he said. “Are there some people that are anti-Semitic that are attracted? Maybe. Right? Maybe some people are attracted to the alt-right that are homophobes, right? But that’s just like, there are certain elements of the progressive left and the hard left that attract certain elements.”

He has a history of anti-Semitic comments (http://www.salon.com/2016/11/14/steve-bannon-runs-an-anti-semitic-website-is-a-misogynist-and-will-be-one-of-donald-trumps-senior-advisors/)

The people you are criticizing are not simply basing their conclusions on one statement, but his documented and easily available history of remarks and content of Breitbart.com when he was in charge.

Given how easy this information is to access, one has to wonder what motivates your and many other rightwingers persistent epistemicly ignorant and irrational defense of Mr. Bannon.

I said this before, but I think that Bannon is not an across the board anti-semite. I think he likes Zionist Jews who also are for limiting immigration (especially muslim) into Europe and the U.S.

He doesn't like globalist (for Europe and US, but not Israel) Jews because he doesn't want globalism and doesn't like hypocrites. Immigration for thee but not for me.

Who first coined the phrase "Renegade Jew", wasn't it one of never-Trumpers who did it? If so, Bannon's use of Renegade Jew would not have to be anti-semitic.

This is a good place for this old poem

The crowd at the ball game
is moved uniformly

by a spirit of uselessness
which delights them—

all the exciting detail
of the chase

and the escape, the error
the flash of genius—

all to no end save beauty
the eternal—

So in detail they, the crowd,
are beautiful

for this
to be warned against

saluted and defied—
It is alive, venomous

it smiles grimly
its words cut—

The flashy female with her
mother, gets it—

The Jew gets it straight— it
is deadly, terrifying—

It is the Inquisition, the
Revolution

It is beauty itself
that lives

day by day in them
idly—

This is
the power of their faces

It is summer, it is the solstice
the crowd is

cheering, the crowd is laughing
in detail

permanently, seriously
without thought

Last edited:
laughing dog said:
Actually that makes him both an idiot and a panderer.
No, obviously (well, obviously to someone reading carefully and being epistemically rational).

laughing dog said:
For those interested in the exchange.

you said:
Which brings me to my question which you ignored. Which is worse - an honest racist or someone who panders to racists? IMO, if Bannon is not a racist but a panderer to racists, that makes him even a more despicable human being than if he were an actual racist.
me said:
I don't know that he was pandering to racists, but your question is irrelevant. The answer depends on the circumstances. As it stands, there is insufficient info to tell. For example, why is the racist a racist? What does his racism consist in? Why is the panderer pandering?
you said:
me said:
My reply " For example, why is the racist a racist? What does his racism consist in? Why is the panderer pandering?", was not a reply to your claim that he was pandering or he's an idiot, or to the issue of whether he was pandering. It was a reply to your question about who is worse, of course. You're now changing the subject.
you said:
And (as a reply to " It was a reply to your question about who is worse, of course. ").
you said:
Not really.
Are you just being irrational, or is your behavior deliberate?

laughing dog said:
You clearly have no clue what you are posting about. The available information about Steve Bannon is easy to access - just google Steve Bannon racist comments.
No, you clearly have no clue what I'm posting about. You should know better.

laughing dog said:
For example, this quote (source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/quotes-from-steve-bannon-trumps-new-white-house-chief-strategist/) makes it abundantly clear to the even the most obtuse epistemicly obtuse that he knows he is pandering to racists:
Of course, that does not remotely establish that when Bannon made the statement about CEOs, he was pandering to racists. Even if he is an anti-Jewish racist (though Judaism is not a race, but whatever), that does not imply he is an anti-Asian racist (not that Asians are a race, either, but never mind).
If he was pandering to anti-Jewish racists in those other cases (which is at best not clear), it doesn't support the conclusion that he was pandering to anti-Asian racists when he made the comment I was talking about, or in any other comment.

Also, by the way, the quote on its own does not support your conclusion that Bannon is anti-Jew. Calling someone a "renegade Jew" might be an anti-Jew comment, or the comment of someone generally pro-Jewish who sees the target of his criticism as a traitor, or something else; more context is required. But no matter, let's the evidence of Bannon's anti-Judaism is conclusive. That still is no good reason to think he's an anti-Asian racist, let alone that his comment was racist.

Of course, even if Bannon is anti-Jew, one should not conclude on the basis of that that so is Trump.

By the way:
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-2016-netanyahu-213748
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/05/how-trump-got-tapped-to-lead-nycs-israel-parade.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#cite_note-670
http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/02/0...i-edelstein-at-second-annual-jewish-100-gala/

But if the matter is that Trump has an anti-Jewish advisor (assuming Bannon is so), well, he has a much closer Jewish advisor: Ivanka is a Jew: https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/10/...holidays-and-said-you-better-pray-hard-for-me

laughing dog said:
The people you are criticizing are not simply basing their conclusions on one statement, but his documented and easily available history of remarks and content of Breitbart.com when he was in charge.

No, they're not. They provide no good evidence whatsoever that Bannon is an anti-Asian racist (never mind that Asians are not a race).

laughing dog said:
Given how easy this information is to access, one has to wonder what motivates your and many other rightwingers persistent epistemicly ignorant and irrational defense of Mr. Bannon.
Right-wingers usually classify me as a left-winger, liberal, etc., when they know some of my positions, and they tend to question my motivations, assuming some evil leftist agenda.
Left-wingers usually classify me as a right-winger, etc. when they know some of my positions, and they tend to question my motivations, assuming some evil rightist agenda.
The fact is that I find the persistent epistemic irrationality of so many people committed to an ideology/religion (be it leftism, rightism, Christianity, Marxism, or whatever) rather tiresome, and sometimes reply, though my insistence in threads is usually as a result of persistent irrational and hostile challenges.

For example, now I want to leave the thread - too much hostility - but I don't want to let that sort of attack on your part stand unchallenged, so I have to pick the lesser evil. For now, I continue to tear apart your claims, even if you will never realize that.

Race is a social construct that sometimes is related to things like nationality, ethnicities, biological factors, culture. So, yes, Jewish is a race and so is Asian. So is Hispanic by the way and there are plenty of racists who don't like Hispanics. And Arabs and/or Muslims, that racists will sometimes call "sand niggers," yeah, they're also a race.

Here are some racial slurs used by racists for the racist terms above:

kike

I usually call them "bagels". "Kike" is short for the Hebrew word "kikel", which means "circle". I remember reading that when the jews came off the boat from whatever gypsy camp they were traveling around in, they signed a circle when asked by the immigration officials to sign their names. They were originally called "kikel", which evidently got shortened to "kike". So, it comes in handy to just refer to them as "circles" if one is in fear of using an ethnic slur in polite company. I use "circle" myself when the opportunity presents itself.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t785729-5/

spick

Just a little side note, the term "spic" is originaly derived from "no spic english". So when they show enough respect to learn the language of a country they are day by day invading, then I will call them "noble members of the hispanic liniage who rob, rape, murder, poision white youth and mow lawns".
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t502629-3/

sand nigger

This angers me because a filthy sand n i g g e r thew shoes at a white man
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t551502-18/

chink

My family is very stong irish/ Scottish. My cuzin cant have children of her own she has allready adopted a little blue eyed blond haired american girl shes about 3 years old and tryed to adopt. A little boy it allmost happened twice just to have the mother renigg on. The adoption now she got a male infint chink from china the baptism for this. Chink is this weekend how can i let this mongel into my family tree? I dont know how to handle rhis situation. I would like to hear some ideas how to handle. This situation

Back
Top Bottom