• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Surprise findings from Cyber Ninja Fraudit - Trump is President!

Patooka

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
aaa
Nah, just fucking with you:

Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump, as Maricopa County said in November

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.

I guess the deep state successfully infiltrated the Cyber Ninjas. This goes farther than I thought.

Reached for comment, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann replied with a photo of her new "I Spent $5.7 million and all I got was this lousy Biden Still Won T-shirt" t-shirt.

Reached for comment, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann replied with a photo of her new "I Spent $5.7 million and all I got was this lousy Biden Still Won T-shirt" t-shirt.
I'm sure she'll claim that 'with all the irregularities' in the election 'we just had to be sure.' and insist it was money wasted well spended.

I will be shocked if they don't come up with some asinine reason as to why their expensive recount revealed that Biden won. Perhaps it will be that the voting machines flipped a lot of votes for Biden, so it's impossible to prove that Trump really won, although we know that he did because that's what we want to believe.

Anyway, now they have to prove that Trump won those 4 Texas counties. Sure, Trump won the state but no way could he have lost those 4 urban counties.

I will be shocked if they don't come up with some asinine reason as to why their expensive recount revealed that Biden won. Perhaps it will be that the voting machines flipped a lot of votes for Biden, so it's impossible to prove that Trump really won, although we know that he did because that's what we want to believe.

Anyway, now they have to prove that Trump won those 4 Texas counties. Sure, Trump won the state but no way could he have lost those 4 urban counties.
I believe the problem they had with the Audit was, the authors were limited with their potential lies because this was an under oath sort of thing. They could get arrested and convicted for committing crimes if they made stuff up.

Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania, the GOP is demanding the personal voting records of millions of voters, including their personal data. It is being fought by Pennsylvania. A fishing trip tinged with voter intimidation.

Well of course that is the result. The Democrats’ fraud was too sophisticated for an organization like the Cyber Ninjas, which had no experience or qualifications to perform an audit, to find.

At the end of the day, they got what they wanted, short of an announcement that Trump won Arizona.
The REAL point of the exercise is in fact emphasized in the findings of the fraudit - their totals are different from the official tally, PROVING that the official tally was WRONG.
Undermining the public's confidence in the integrity of elections is THE WHOLE POINT.

Republicans don't want to go through the time and expense (their expense) to actually win elections on the merits of their candidates or on the issues, when, for a fraction of the cost they can simply throw the whole system into disarray, declare themselves victorious and use The Steal to garner even more "campaign" contributions that go into their own pockets.

As the midterms approach, Republicans will be targeting specific States' Senate races and specific districts where they expect to lose. Within those districts and States, they will be diligently sowing the seeds of discontent - claiming fraud in advance, just as Trump did in advance of the 2020 presidential election. They may even cite the Cyber Ninja "results" in support of those claims. If The Big Lie has lost so much traction by election day that Republicans look to be losing ground in Congress, there will be calls to violence again. And if people like Scavino and Meadows are still roaming free, those calls will be heard.

At the end of the day, they got what they wanted, short of an announcement that Trump won Arizona.
The REAL point of the exercise is in fact emphasized in the findings of the fraudit - their totals are different from the official tally, PROVING that the official tally was WRONG.
Undermining the public's confidence in the integrity of elections is THE WHOLE POINT.
Exactly. This wasn't about finding the truth, it was about normalizing a lie. And now our democracy is at the brink of collapse.

What is a little troubling to me is that the same media that spent months explaining why the Cyber Ninjas' "audit" was a sham, was run by an operation that had no experience doing audits, was doing it all so poorly, had no good procedures etc. are all of a sudden lauding the results. The Cyber Ninjas didn't *verify* anything if the way they went about it was so incorrect. They claim that the audit showed that Biden won by even more votes, yet they were just telling us how unreliable the results were going to be. I think the media should have a little more integrity here, but alas...

What is a little troubling to me is that the same media that spent months explaining why the Cyber Ninjas' "audit" was a sham, was run by an operation that had no experience doing audits, was doing it all so poorly, had no good procedures etc. are all of a sudden lauding the results. The Cyber Ninjas didn't *verify* anything if the way they went about it was so incorrect. They claim that the audit showed that Biden won by even more votes, yet they were just telling us how unreliable the results were going to be. I think the media should have a little more integrity here, but alas...

I wouldn't say they're lauding so much as laughing at them.

It's not "this audit - which was totally on the up and up - showed Biden won."

It's "even this sham of an audit - run by idiots - couldn't even prove a little fraud, and in fact gave Biden even more votes in the end." I would add that the coverage level is appropriate, because Trump, the MAGA faithful, and even some of the people backing this were like "just wait until this audit is finished! We'll have some blockbuster findings that will be all over the media! Then it's onto the other swing states!"

Well, it wasn't a blockbuster, and they're getting lots of coverage, but it's definitely not the sort they were expecting. The fact that even an incompetent audit couldn't find any "massive voter fraud" should be splashed on every news website and channel. Of course, it won't get much attention on Fox/OAN/Newsmax, but they're just sulking right now.

I wouldn't say they're lauding so much as laughing at them.

It's not "this audit - which was totally on the up and up - showed Biden won."

It's "even this sham of an audit - run by idiots - couldn't even prove a little fraud, and in fact gave Biden even more votes in the end." I would add that the coverage level is appropriate, because Trump, the MAGA faithful, and even some of the people backing this were like "just wait until this audit is finished! We'll have some blockbuster findings that will be all over the media! Then it's onto the other swing states!"

Well, it wasn't a blockbuster, and they're getting lots of coverage, but it's definitely not the sort they were expecting. The fact that even an incompetent audit couldn't find any "massive voter fraud" should be splashed on every news website and channel. Of course, it won't get much attention on Fox/OAN/Newsmax, but they're just sulking right now.

Yes. I get it but they are using terms like “verify” and “confirm” in many cases. It can just come
Across like the rhetoric the other side uses: if it goes against me it’s a fraud but if it agrees with me then it’s a confirmation.

Considering how the Cyber Mutant Ninjas did their business, there was no way to cover the story without noting the sloppiness and irresponsibility of the entire endeavor. The notion of turning over ballots to a private and very partisan company is nuts. The voting machines that were turned over to the Ninjas will apparently have to be junked. The "audit" workers were spotted bringing prohibited items into the work space, including cell phones and ink pens.
And damn straight it's laughable -- that is, if you're not an Arizona taxpayer who saw almost 6 million dollars thrown at this farce, which was conducted for one reason: a juvenile 75-year-old can't accept that he lost. You lost AGAIN, Donald. ('Laughable' is too flippant, though. Morbidly absurd is closer to the mark. This was an outrageous assault on our election system, and, because it has inspired similar craziness in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, it's not over.)

Maricopa Republicans Call on Arizona GOP Chair Kelli Ward to Resign Over Election 'Lies'

Several Maricopa County Republican leaders have called on Arizona's GOP Chair Kelli Ward to resign, slamming her for promoting election "lies" after the controversial Cyber Ninjas audit of the county's results reaffirmed President Joe Biden's victory over former President Donald Trump.

Arizona Senate Republicans contracted Florida-based Cyber Ninjas in the spring to audit Maricopa County's election results due to Trump's groundless claims of widespread fraud. The audit was widely mocked and criticized, including by many Republican officials in the county. In the end, the full recount showed a minor net gain in votes for Biden and less votes for Trump.

If you're MAGA and think Trump actually won the election, then you now have two choices that I can see.

1) Admit that Democrats are at least incredibly competent at stealing elections, if nothing else, and can coordinate their incredible and undetectable dastardly plans across state lines, even in a national election, which means you should forget voting anytime in the near future. After all, they'll just rig the elections anyway.

2) Vote and admit Biden won.

Personally, I'll be perfectly happy if they all choose option 1.

A big problem with the Arizona fraudit is these morons compromised the security of Arizona's voting machines resulting in necessary replacement of these voting machines. I hope they get sued for these costs by Arizona, rather than sticking it to the Arizona tax payer. And results in denial of their attempts to do more of the same in other states.

Considering all the smack we heard people talk about how this was going to be the tipping point that would spur all the other states into action and ultimately flip the election, only to go through some incredibly shady machinations, to end up only confirming the original results, one could be forgiven for thinking the entire things was a grift from the start. In fact, many pointed that out.

Back
Top Bottom