• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Syed's Mega-Thread

Gila Guerilla read this you will find answer to your question about god give life and he take life, you cant kill yourselves and no one can kill you

Death and Life in Islam

some of the thing from the quran AND MY own understanding of the quran about death

god gave life and god take life

you can not kill yourselves and no one can kill you ( need more explanation here )

when human child in the mother womb angel put life = soul into fetus

when human became unconscious or not breathing angel take out our life = soul from our body

we know there are thousands of way human die, diseases, accident, murder, suicide, drowning, earthquake,fire burn,killed in war

WHEN does god take away our life AND in what conditions god take away our life?

ONLY one condition our life take away from us

god created human to put to TEST

our TEST is to choose between GOOD deed and BAD deed on this earth

our test END when we die

when we are dead no more test, we passed the test or we failed the test

if we chose to do good deed we go to the heaven

if we chose to do bad deed we go to the hell

god appointed two angels to EVERY human being to record our good deed and bad deed

god recording video of our every action 24/7 until we die

human who are STILL live TODAY, some of them are PASSED the TEST and some of them are FAILED the TEST and some of them are NEITHER passed the TEST nor failed the TEST

angels ONLY take our life when we passed the test or failed the test ( need more explanation )

if we neither passed the test nor failed the test and we died, we are martyr

MARTYR straight GO to the heaven

who are MARTYR in islam?

under age child

pregnant woman

died for faith

people who died neither passed nor failed the TEST ( need more explanation )

people who died by stomach pain

people who drowned to death

but go to the heaven required believe in god and be good human a MUST

NOW i will explain how do angels take our life?

example

if a adult person name john had accident with 16 wheeler truck and his brain crushed into millions piece, angels visit to him in split of second and look into his deeds record and decide weather to take his life or not YET

1, is he passed the TEST ?

2, is he failed the TEST ?

3, is he be a martyr ?

4, is there other reason we should keep him alive ?

5, should we give him a CHANCE to pass or fail the TEST ?

based on above scenario angels take action

if angels decided to keep john alive, angel will heal his body and john will walk away from accident without HARM

thats is MY understanding of islam on death and allah knows the best

i know that you may have many questions, i will try to answer best as i can

It is gob-smackingly amazing that Syed should be willing to believe all of this fairy tale nonsense and not remotely entertain the possibility of evolution.
:confused::confused:
Indoctrination is a sin against humanity.

example

if a adult person name john had accident with 16 wheeler truck and his brain crushed into millions piece, angels visit to him in split of second and look into his deeds record and decide weather to take his life or not YET

3, is he be a martyr ?

if angels decided to keep john alive, angel will heal his body and john will walk away from accident without HARM
Yet, only in places like Hollywood, do all the bits ever come back together...magical, fantastical, fantasy...

It is gob-smackingly amazing that Syed should be willing to believe all of this fairy tale nonsense and not remotely entertain the possibility of evolution.

evolution is not against god

in fact god made some human into animal

example

3, is he be a martyr ?

Yet, only in places like Hollywood, do all the bits ever come back together...magical, fantastical, fantasy...
our universe is more fictional then hollywood movies

evolution is not against god

in fact god made some human into animal

Yes, into monkeys and apes, another believable story..
God is not as nice as Father Christmas and god has no deer.
Grow up and smell reality.

Gila Guerilla read this you will find answer to your question about god give life and he take life, you cant kill yourselves and no one can kill you

Death and Life in Islam
. . .
i know that you may have many questions, i will try to answer best as i can
I know that this post is long, Syed. I hope that you will read it at your leisure, just to take in what I'm saying.

I won't copy your whole post, Syed, it's view-able just above anyway. But there is no evidence that I can find in anything that you wrote. The only thing anything
like evidence is that you think it. Where are the crushed and mangled bodies of truck accidents, bodies that get re-assembled - in which newspaper is it reported ???
Please give a link, or where else we can go and take a look at the evidence).

Some of what you say may have come from the Qur'an, but that is not evidence. All the Qur'an is evidence of, is that a book was written. We can see the book, read
the words, and know there must have been an author. Book, paper, ink, language - those things are evidence, but they are only evidence of a book and author(s).

"God, angels, souls" etc. they are words, not evidence that we can all check for truth and reality - evidence that some people believe, but we have no evidence that
they actually exist.

One thing is for sure, what you describe is pretty much all magic, putting souls into people, checking corpses and making decisions about the fate of the person,
reassembling mangled meat, blood and bone.

If I put a gun to someone's head and pull the trigger, and blast their brains to pieces, they don't die by my action, but by the decision of some invisible spirit thing.
Where is the evidence ??? Can I defend myself in a court and say: 'I didn't kill the guy, some angel did it for me' ??? I can't kill someone, I can only take some action,
and it's some angel who takes ultimate responsibility. My "free-will" action to shoot the person only gives an opportunity to an angel to do the actual killing, (taking of
life). That angel had better be alert, because some people die very quirky and suddenly, so they must be on-the-ball to make their choice pronto.

As a religious scientist, where do you show us the evidence which we can all go and check, give us a link on the internet to a website which records the evidence,
which all of us can go and have a look at, and become convinced of the truth of it all, like you have been convinced, Syed, (but convincing shouldn't be by any old,
but rather by one in which the words tell us how to go out and check the truth, and I mean really check it- test the claims). To say that life and trees are evidence
won't do for example, because all they are evidence of is life and trees etc. What test can be done, to check for truth in reality ???

There are loads of science books, and they too are evidence of paper, ink, language and authors. But the language in science books gives testable evidence. The
language in science books will tell you things like :-

'If you get a jar, and put in some sulphuric acid, then add some sodium metal, there will be a violent reaction, and hydrogen will be given off. The
hydrogen is highly flammable, and it may explode. If you are careful, you can collect some hydrogen, and test it with a flame, to show that's what it is. When you
test that hydrogen, it will burn fiercely with oxygen to give water. The liquid in the jar will now contain a salt that wasn't there before. This too can be tested for.

The liquid can be tested with litmus paper, to show that it's no longer acid, and it can be dried down to a powder or tested for with the relevant chemical procedures.

Now that is evidence for more than just a book, paper, ink, language and authors.

It tells us something about how the universe really is, and gives the evidence, but it doesn't stop there. You can go and do the experiment, and convince yourself that
the language use in the book was representative of truth. What is in the book can be tested, and shown to be wrong. However, if you actually did the experiment
described, you would NOT be able to show that it is wrong. You will have demonstrated part of a general rule that :-

ACID + METAL ==> SALT + HYDROGEN

Change the acid or the metal, and you will get a different salt, but it will be a salt and the chemical reaction will also give hydrogen. The experiment has never failed,
and on the basis of the huge number of times it's been tried, it seems very, very likely to be a real evident truth about how the universe is and operates. As well, the
experiment can be added on to, by more experiments, which do more reactions, which confirm the original conclusion. And on top of that, it is all backed up by
equations, and by microscopic observations of the crystals and metals etc.

What is in the Qur'an, which we can check like that ??? If there is nothing of that nature in the Qur'an, then all the Qur'an is evidence of is book, paper, ink, language.
The Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling are evidence of book, paper, ink, language, author publisher etc. But what is in them is evidence of very little about what real in
the real world/universe. We happen to know that the books are classified as fiction. Why shouldn't the Qur'an also be classified as fiction ???

I acknowledge there there may be some truths in the Qur'an, but none of those are anything to do with "God", "angels", Djinns", "souls" etc. So the Qur'an, and the Harry
Potter
books may contain elements of truth, demonstrable in the real world. There's motor cars in Harry Potter - confirmable in the real world. But there magical things in
Harry Potter - not confirmable. Exactly the same can be said of the Qur'an, obvious stuff true, other stuff weird, alien and not confirmable in the real world.

"God", "angels", Djinns", "souls" etc. - those things are not something that can be shown to be true in the real world, (by experiment or actual testable observation), unlike
the acid/metal experiment in a science book, which can shown to be true in the real world by experiment and/or actual testable observation. I suggest that the things
which can be demonstrated to be show to be true in the Qur'an are mundane things, like where is Mecca ¿ Is rain wet ¿ Do people eat fish ¿ Yes, yes and yes. But no
evidence of "God", "angels", Djinns", "souls" etc., except the words that say they are real.

Lastly for this post, what you have offered is not debate, (which you say you are here to do). What you offer is preaching. Preaching is telling us what's what, without
showing that it's true, without any evidence. A list of Islamic beliefs does not help me know how the world or the universe actuality are in reality. There are many other
preachers who will preach how things are, also without showing that what they tell us is true, and without any evidence.

I'm not living life like I'm going shopping to figure out which type of yogurt I might prefer. Preference isn't any part of it. I want evidenced truth. My choice of yogurt will
be an opinion, (mine). The truth about how the universe is and works is not discovered by preference or opinion. It's discovered by evidence which can be tested, and
possibly disconfirmed or not. So I understand better what you believe and why you believe it, but I have no evidence to look at or check, nothing more than that you have
written the things that you have posted. I know that you wrote them, I know that you claim to believe them. As far as how the universe REALLY is ~ I know no more
than I did before. So thank you for telling me what you believe, Syed, and for giving me insight into some of the Qur'an. Now tell me what is demonstrably TRUE.

Gila Guerilla
Where are the crushed and mangled bodies of truck accidents, bodies that get re-assembled - in which newspaper is it reported ???
Please give a link, or where else we can go and take a look at the evidence).

angels are invisible creatures to our eyes but they can become visible if they want to be

angels do their duties secretly not openly to human eyes

NOW

there is NO evidence for god BUT there is SIGN of god in nature and on earth and in the sky

i planed to kill someone, god KNOWS my PLAN but god does NOT KNOW i will actually kill UNTIL i will KILLED

DBT;
I asked you about this earlier but you had no verses that say or imply what you said.

And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners. Verse (8:30)

this verse saying god knows their plan in advance

and god says dont kill so god dont know that i will kill or not

DBT;
I asked you about this earlier but you had no verses that say or imply what you said.

And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners. Verse (8:30)

this verse saying god knows their plan in advance

and god says dont kill so god dont know that i will kill or not

What you wrote says that there are two different plans made by two different people, but Mohammad's plans are better. Nothing there says he knows any plan other than his own, just that his plans are better than any one else's. (but, "how would he know that is the case?" is still a valid question).

- - - Updated - - -

Please, please, the time spent trying to read these posts is taking me away from worshiping my juju stone.

please learn something today

If I were to learn something from you today, then it apparently would be that being able to make good plans means that I am omniscient.

and god says dont kill

Can you quote the passage where it says that? The only time I know where "god" says anything like "don't kill" in the koran is where it says ...

5:32 For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind.

... which isn't telling anybody not to kill, but saying that the Jews had previously been told not to kill. And it's immediately followed by ...

5:33 The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom

... which says the opposite of "don't kill".

Can you quote the passage where it says that? The only time I know where "god" says anything like "don't kill" in the koran is where it says ...

5:32 For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind.

... which isn't telling anybody not to kill, but saying that the Jews had previously been told not to kill. And it's immediately followed by ...

5:33 The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom

read the WHOLE verse

5:32-34 ...If any one slew a person - unless it be as punishment for murder or for spreading corruption in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter; Except for those who repent before they fall into your power: in that case, know that Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

(5:27) Narrate to them in all truth the story of the two sons of Adam. When they made an offering and it was accepted from one of them and was not accepted from the other, the latter said: 'I will surely kill you.' Thereupon the former said: 'Allah accepts offerings only from the God-fearing.

(5:28) Even if you stretch forth your hand against me to kill, I will not stretch forth my hand to kill you.49 Surely, I fear Allah, the Lord of the entire universe.

(5:29) I would desire that you be laden with my sin and with your sin,50 and thus become among the inmates of the Fire. That indeed is the right recompense of the wrong-doers.'

(5:30) At last his evil soul drove him to the murder of his brother, and he killed him, whereby he himself became one of the losers.

read the WHOLE verse

5:32-34 ...If any one slew a person - unless it be as punishment for murder or for spreading corruption in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter; Except for those who repent before they fall into your power: in that case, know that Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

So you say "read the whole verse" ... then chop off the beginning of the verse. And that changes the meaning from "we told the Jews not kill" to "nobody should kill". Which is not unexpected, since that's the usual sleight of hand used by Muslims to claim the koran condemns all killing in this verse. And that's dishonest.

(5:27) Narrate to them in all truth the story of the two sons of Adam. When they made an offering and it was accepted from one of them and was not accepted from the other, the latter said: 'I will surely kill you.' Thereupon the former said: 'Allah accepts offerings only from the God-fearing.

(5:28) Even if you stretch forth your hand against me to kill, I will not stretch forth my hand to kill you.49 Surely, I fear Allah, the Lord of the entire universe.

(5:29) I would desire that you be laden with my sin and with your sin,50 and thus become among the inmates of the Fire. That indeed is the right recompense of the wrong-doers.'

(5:30) At last his evil soul drove him to the murder of his brother, and he killed him, whereby he himself became one of the losers.

None of which says, "thou shalt not kill", or equivalent. In fact all this is, is the lead-in to the bit where "god" says he told the Jews not to kill. What I was asking for was a passage with the general message, "don't kill". What you've quoted isn't that.

None of which says, "thou shalt not kill", or equivalent. In fact all this is, is the lead-in to the bit where "god" says he told the Jews not to kill. What I was asking for was a passage with the general message, "don't kill". What you've quoted isn't that.

5:32-34 ...If any one slew a person - unless it be as punishment for murder or for spreading corruption in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.

Chapter 25 The Standard سورة الفرقان - Al-Furqan: Verse 68
وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَدْعُونَ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ وَلَا يَقْتُلُونَ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ وَلَا يَزْنُونَ ۚ وَمَنْ يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ يَلْقَ أَثَامًا
Those who invoke not, with Allah, any other god, nor slay such life as Allah has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment.

Chapter 17 The night journey سورة الإسراء - Al-Isra: Verse 31
وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَوْلَادَكُمْ خَشْيَةَ إِمْلَاقٍ ۖ نَحْنُ نَرْزُقُهُمْ وَإِيَّاكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ قَتْلَهُمْ كَانَ خِطْئًا كَبِيرًا
Kill not your children for fear of want: We shall provide sustenance for them as well as for you. Verily the killing of them is a great sin.

not good enough to you ?

Back
Top Bottom