• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

TEXAS: 14-YEAR OLD VIRGIN FALLS PREGNANT AFTER FLU SHOT

Just done a search of the internet, found several places that took this seriously. No wonder so much rubbish is popular when people accept this stupidity as true.

Seems she had two injections one of which was a flu shot.

Or it's a splash conception. Genital contact to ejaculation without penetration has a low but non-zero risk of pregnancy.

See, this is why smart people are easy to fool.

So busy trying to explain the situation that it never occurs to them that the explanation is "It is all lies".

The claim is a lie. No mechanism is needed to explain how it could happen, because it DIDN'T HAPPEN. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't give the story much credence till the more obvious toilet seat etiology is ruled out.:rolleyesa:

This is far more ludicrous than a similar story I remember as a kid, where supposedly a young virgin teen girl got pregnant while taking a bath. The story was that her brother had used the bath water just before her and "flogged the pope" (aka "spanked the monkey") during his bath, and some of the goo got inside her. Sounds remotely possible, but unlikely. I think it more likely she was fooling around and didn't want the parents to find out.

Back
Top Bottom