• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Beautiful Cats Thread

123456d-2.jpg

Gawddamnit can't you trade him in for some other kind of pet? Even a dog would be preferable at this point
drollnation-randomness-031117-14.jpg

The little bell is a great idea. I'm gonna get one for my cat today.

It comes with the collar. They don’t go out so it’s not really necessary, but it helps to know if they are coming when called.

Mine is indoor too, but at least I'll know where she is instead of always guessing...I feed her most of the time, so she's always following me around.

It comes with the collar. They don’t go out so it’s not really necessary, but it helps to know if they are coming when called.

Mine is indoor too, but at least I'll know where she is instead of always guessing...I feed her most of the time, so she's always following me around.

Ours can be found in a few places.

Tiger usually is on our bed or in her box on Bilby’s desk. Tabitha is either on the windowsill above our bed, on the bed, in the wardrobe, or on the back of the spare couch downstairs.

Tabitha is contrary in that she will usually come when called. Tiger will take a message and get back to you, usually when she is hungry.

We have just put Tiger in Clomicalm due to excessive grooming and other nervous behaviours, so she is currently preferring to spend her time the bed. I am not her favourite person at the moment though as I shove a tablet down her throat each night.

Back
Top Bottom