• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Beautiful Cats Thread

We have just put Tiger in Clomicalm due to excessive grooming and other nervous behaviours, so she is currently preferring to spend her time the bed. I am not her favourite person at the moment though as I shove a tablet down her throat each night.

Yeah, I would think you would be rather unpopular. I'm picturing the cat I had growing up--I do not believe it would have been possible to give her pills or shots over any period of time. She would have figured it out and not been available--and she was very good at hiding. Armor would also have been mandatory. (And that's assuming she didn't dash out the door one day and not come back.) She had lived on her own for some months before we took her in, she didn't view humans as a necessary source of sustenance like most housecats. (For example, if her food dish was empty she would give no indication of it--rather, do her best to find the bag of cat food. More than once we realized we hadn't seen her in some hours and found her in the closet where it lived--unable to get out but not making a protest.)

We have just put Tiger in Clomicalm due to excessive grooming and other nervous behaviours, so she is currently preferring to spend her time the bed. I am not her favourite person at the moment though as I shove a tablet down her throat each night.

Yeah, I would think you would be rather unpopular. I'm picturing the cat I had growing up--I do not believe it would have been possible to give her pills or shots over any period of time. She would have figured it out and not been available--and she was very good at hiding. Armor would also have been mandatory. (And that's assuming she didn't dash out the door one day and not come back.) She had lived on her own for some months before we took her in, she didn't view humans as a necessary source of sustenance like most housecats. (For example, if her food dish was empty she would give no indication of it--rather, do her best to find the bag of cat food. More than once we realized we hadn't seen her in some hours and found her in the closet where it lived--unable to get out but not making a protest.)

Tiger is getting better. I am just not able to brace myself properly to do it effectively. She doesn’t run from me, or hide. Just pats my hands with her paws in an attempt to have me remove my hands from her head. I think she knows it’s helping her.

DOe1EO_U8AEgwKM.jpg

DOe1EO3U8AA2bX2.jpg

the inside story on Milo & Otis
I am putting this here because the cat got top billing
Not quite four minutes into the clip Nostalgia Chick has shown the scene of a cat being thrown off a cliff four times and a cat in a crate being shoved down a waterfall at least twice.

Fuck off, Nostalgia Chick.

Mayhem knows how to keep warm. In winter she dabs me in the face with her paw until I lift the blanket. Then she just walks in, chucks a uey, purrs for a few minutes and goes to sleep.

Mayhem_keeps_warm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom