• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.
  • 2021 Internet Infidels Fundraising Drive
    Greetings! Time for the annual fundraiser.Sorry for the late update, we normally start this early in October. Funds are needed to keep II and IIDB online. I was not able to get an IIDB based donations addon implemented for this year, I will make sure to have that done for next year. You can help support II in several ways, please visit the Support Us page for more info. Or just click:

I will try to track all donations from IIDB. Many thanks to those that have already donated. The current total is $923. If everyone dontated just $5, we would easily hit our goal.

The Beautiful Dogs Thread

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
ae02304e872752cda1c71e7ab54b4331.jpg

Does it shed? </snark>

Tears of ennui at such boorish japes

blastula

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Gnostic atheist
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/XYXK_61AXtc[/YOUTUBE]

Tharmas

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Pantheist
I can’t remember if I’ve posted a picture of Nanette before, so if I have, forgive me.

Nanette is our latest dog. We’ve actually had her about 8 months. She was found by a neighbor wandering around the Farmers’ Market, with no tags or collar or. it turned out, chip. She was scrounging food scraps and mostly being shooed away. The neighbor couldn't keep her, so we got her. The vet said she was about a year and a half, or less, and she'd already had a litter.

She’s a Chiweenie (Chihuahua – Dachshund mix), mostly, with some other stuff thrown in a few generations back. Chiweenies are not a recognized breed by any means, but they are a thing; people do deliberately breed them.

Nanette is extremely affectionate and personable, and very verbal. So here’s a pic.

Nanette.png

Top Bottom