• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
8d8fd05da3a7e36f0f2d3f87a3bf8f15.jpg

a3de17944cd7ead9e6f36141cc886f6f[1].jpg

I WILL learn how to body paint. Learning will take practice, I know, but I think it will be worth it.

Indeed...Practice and more practice...:D

miami-body-painting-640-660x330.jpg

I think I'd rather be the guy who is hired to remove the paint with soap and water. No practice needed, and more fun. At my age, I don't like to have to work too hard anymore when it comes to getting my rocks off.

I think I'd rather be the guy who is hired to remove the paint with soap and water. No practice needed, and more fun. At my age, I don't like to have to work too hard anymore when it comes to getting my rocks off.

I'd probably have that job for about 20 minutes. The second time i jostled the painter, ruining the swimsuit and forcing, simply forcing me to clean everything off so he could start all over again, they'd probably begin to suspect my intentions....

I'd probably have that job for about 20 minutes. The second time i jostled the painter, ruining the swimsuit and forcing, simply forcing me to clean everything off so he could start all over again, they'd probably begin to suspect my intentions....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:laughing-smiley-014^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom