• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paige Spiranac

landscape-1438142929-paige-spiranac.jpg

d9c684fdf1058d7a6c71ea2ba4d9f8f3.jpg

spir6.jpg

Swing...

Damn! I'm not into golf but she sure makes my putter rise.
She doesn't give you a three wood?

It's a play on the old Johnny Carson joke that got him into a bit of trouble. Looked around and can't find a video of it, looks like it's been removed from YT.

If I remember right, JC was interviewing Arnold Palmer's wife and asked if there was anything she does to give him luck. She said something to the effect "I message his balls." to which Johnny responded with "I bet that makes his putter rise.".

Pretty racy stuff for 70's tv.

She doesn't give you a three wood?

It's a play on the old Johnny Carson joke that got him into a bit of trouble. Looked around and can't find a video of it, looks like it's been removed from YT.

If I remember right, JC was interviewing Arnold Palmer's wife and asked if there was anything she does to give him luck. She said something to the effect "I message his balls." to which Johnny responded with "I bet that makes his putter rise.".

Funny how this gets retold a different way every time. Like an urban legend. The way I heard it (and this was decades ago), she says," I kiss his balls", and Johnny says, "I'll bet that makes his putter flutter!"

There's another one where a well known beautiful actress comes on with her cat, and says to Johnny, "Would you like to pet my pussy?". Johnny says, "Sure, get that damn cat out of the way!". I've heard various versions of this one as well. Some say it was Raquel Welch, others say it was Ann Margret. I'm not sure anymore who it really was.

Funny how this gets retold a different way every time. Like an urban legend. The way I heard it (and this was decades ago), she says," I kiss his balls", and Johnny says, "I'll bet that makes his putter flutter!"

There's another one where a well known beautiful actress comes on with her cat, and says to Johnny, "Would you like to pet my pussy?". Johnny says, "Sure, get that damn cat out of the way!". I've heard various versions of this one as well. Some say it was Raquel Welch, others say it was Ann Margret. I'm not sure anymore who it really was.

I thought that was one of the Gabor sisters.

I thought that was one of the Gabor sisters.

Let's clear this one up...:D

zsalet.jpg

carslet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom