• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrie-Anne Moss

04a32da9ef9e2c92fbc71d16991dd72d.jpg

I can't just find smart women sexy?

I'm not fussed by a woman's occupation! She could be the president for all I care. We perv........Err sorry. We admirers of the female form don't care what she does! :p

A classic from Ýes Prime Minister' - the British Commonwealth readers will appreciate this one.

Text if video does not work

Hacker: Don’t tell me about the press. I know exactly who reads the papers: The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country; The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country; The Times is read by the people who actually do run the country; The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country; The Financial Times is read by people who own the country; The Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country; And The Daily Telegraph is read by people who think it is.

Sir Humphrey: Prime Minister, what about the people who read The Sun?

Bernard: Sun readers don’t care who runs the country, as long as she’s got big tits.

Female plumbers crack

Looks+good+from+here+_5bcb7983c1086c85c2d2d1ed0cf06e47.jpg

VS

Dimples of venus

81500414-3643-49eb-bd1c-eace93d35cb0.jpg

Attachments

• back-dimples.jpg
    back-dimples.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 8
Are there no beautiful women with pronounceable surnames?

There are beautiful women everywhere in the world. Some are British, American, or Australian, but not all. By all means you are welcome to post about English speaking models only if that is your choice. We try to keep it as universal as possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom