• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had this picture open in a tab for 3 days waiting for the site to come back up. [...]

No one explained to you how bookmarks work? :p

I have a bad habit of bookmarking everything that seems interesting and before I know it I have 1000s of bookmarks. Now I just use like 50 tabs. When the tabs get annoying I just restart the browser.

So are we allowed to post images of The Fappening? The biggest treasure trove of hacked naked celbs is all over the net in case you haven't been paying attention.

So are we allowed to post images of The Fappening? The biggest treasure trove of hacked naked celbs is all over the net in case you haven't been paying attention.

They're being DMCAed. Even links to them are being hit.

They're being DMCAed. Even links to them are being hit.

Yeah, that is what I've been reading. There is a torrent file with all the pics that has like 70,000 seeders. If you want it go to a coffee shop or use a proxy that doesn't keep log files.

So are we allowed to post images of The Fappening?

It's sort of in poor taste regardless of the rules-as-written.

No shortage of willing material to feed this thread. Plus you can be proud that you've preserved the purity and essence of your natural fluids.

l2dOutx.png

No one explained to you how bookmarks work? :p

I have a bad habit of bookmarking everything that seems interesting and before I know it I have 1000s of bookmarks. Now I just use like 50 tabs. When the tabs get annoying I just restart the browser.

You're one of those users who calls the tech department complaining about a slow computer, and mysteriously failing to mention the 50 tabs, aren't you? Admit it!

You're one of those users who calls the tech department complaining about a slow computer, and mysteriously failing to mention the 50 tabs, aren't you? Admit it!

I'm usually the one on the other end of that call. ;) I keep enough RAM in my computer to do stupid shit.

ecfc48b8e34b651d4f7fb6533340ae37.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom