• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm an artist. I'm supposed to look.

Let me know what you all think of this lady on a scale of 1-10.

View attachment 2575

This is supermodel Geena Rocero and she is man.

I wish I would have seen that last line before I fapped.

That's okay. You can still be straight and think she looks hot. I'm straight and I confess I was blown away when I saw her picture.

I'm not gay, but Geena Rocera pulled it off; I think. In fact, she was a lady supermodel for years before she came out. The world was stunned. As far as I know, her gender was not in question up until that point.

I found out about her while listening to a TED Podcast.

First a lecture on objectification, then a woman that is a man... I got to get this thread back on track!

Cailin Russo

Babe-of-the-day-Cailin-Russo-13.jpg

Babe-of-the-day-Cailin-Russo-11.jpg

Babe-of-the-day-Cailin-Russo-10.jpg

Babe-of-the-day-Cailin-Russo-6.jpg

Babe-of-the-day-Cailin-Russo-5.jpg

Babe-of-the-day-Cailin-Russo-4.jpg

Babe-of-the-day-Cailin-Russo-2.jpg

Wait, wait, wait.

Loren, I thought you were a man because I didn't read your name very carefully.

Are you gay?

I am male--when I was born "Loren" was the male spelling. I'm saying that something looked off about the image but I didn't realize what until I saw that it was a drag queen. I was thinking more along the lines of photoshop. I didn't find "her" attractive because she looked somehow wrong.

This is supermodel Geena Rocero and she is man.

She didn't seem quite right but I didn't realize why until I saw that.

She's (he's) pretty. At first I thought she was a teenager, they don't have the hips and curves yet. The giveaway is usually the shoulders, but that is hidden by the poise or camera angle. Loren saw it right away, ummm...what kind of life experiences does one have to have to see thru such a beautiful camouflage?

She's (he's) pretty. At first I thought she was a teenager, they don't have the hips and curves yet. The giveaway is usually the shoulders, but that is hidden by the poise or camera angle. Loren saw it right away, ummm...what kind of life experiences does one have to have to see thru such a beautiful camouflage?
One date that went very, very well until it suddenly went all too horribly wrong?

Or a summer job in a pharmacy?

I didn't see through it, I just felt something was wrong. I had no idea the wrongness was gender. I would have fared better against actual camouflage--I've got some red/green color weakness and that means most camouflage schemes aren't very effective against me. (The military used to use people with the same vision defect as photo-interpreters because of this.)

Let me know what you all think of this lady on a scale of 1-10.

I can't quantify aesthetic judgments that precisely. All I can say is I'd rate her pretty much the same as most Asian women in her age range who get photographed for a living. Which is to say, not very high compared to the general category pretty women in her age range.

I'm not surprised she's a supermodel. She has that same generic supermodel physique. Slender body without significant curves, perfectly smooth face. Good for cosmetics and clothing ads, not really fappable by my tastes, but she definitely passes for a pretty woman.

I was going to post a photo of Lana Woods(not Lana Wood) as a point of reference for a post-op transwoman who I find hotter than Geena Rocero, but it's difficult to find a decent resolution image of her at all, much less one where there are no penises or semen near her face.

Who put sand in her vagina?

Thomas II:

This is a video of Meisa Kuroki I can't find screenshots of. Holy crap the part from 1:23:19 to 1:24:02 is amazingly beautiful with her smile. She sure films well in sunlight.

Meisa Kuroki
I agree. She's good under any light...

attachment.php

Attachments

• meisa-kuroki-1353157832.jpg
    meisa-kuroki-1353157832.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 178
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom