• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be a reason a guy is leaning into the driver-side door to take a picture through the windshield.

Although I'm sure I can't think of one.

There must be a reason a guy is leaning into the driver-side door to take a picture through the windshield.
Because he doesn't own a car but wants to tell everyone on his blog about the hottie that rubbed her boobs on his car that afternoon?

:)

cars100.gif

9885346-car-wash-gif.gif

Wow. That's either a very tight dress or very loose body paint.

Love the smile. I'd rather see a smile like that on a woman than what so often passes as "sultry." If I wanted a woman to look at me like that, I'd just recall the looks of barely veiled disgust that girls gave me when I was a teenager.

Yes, that is a real smile, not forced in any way. She's having fun. Sexy fun and she knows it and she likes it.

Wow. That's either a very tight dress or very loose body paint.

Love the smile. I'd rather see a smile like that on a woman than what so often passes as "sultry." If I wanted a woman to look at me like that, I'd just recall the looks of barely veiled disgust that girls gave me when I was a teenager.

Body paint doesn't wrinkle, it's a dress.

And I agree with you about a smile--to me it's far sexier than any "sexy" look.

Someone on Facebook tried to friend me using this pic. The account has since been deleted, but I think she's very cute. Google images says that this is Briana Lee.

11391716_105881603083956_8624861407867862577_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom