• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candice Boucher

candice-boucher_1366105869.jpg

Candice-Boucher-04.jpg

post-40981-0-14240700-1381348387.jpg

candice_boucher_playboy.jpg

iqFXIAitsYfLM.jpg

Besides Ziyi Zhang, I love Adriana Lima (NSFW at end)

adriana-lima-20070202-206132.jpg

gallery_40338_3692_51212.jpg

Adriana-Lima-adriana-lima-23183197-500-674.jpg

Uh, bathing in beer? Seriously?

I've never done it but some people do...:)

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/things-to-do-with-beer/bathe-in-beer.php

In lager-loving locales like Austria, Germany and Colorado, the beer is so good you’ll want to bathe in it.
Select breweries and spas in the US and Europe are taking advantage of beer’s skin-friendly vitamins with treatments that let visitors soak in the suds.

http://www.bbc.com/travel/blog/20120130-worldwide-weird-bathe-at-a-beer-spa

Finally, bathwater worth drinking.

I'm sure other people on here are familiar with DOMAI. When I first discovered the site, this was one of the pictures they had on their sample photo page, and I have been captivated by it since I first saw it. I cannot find a picture with the model's name on it, but she is stunning and absolutely perfect. Maybe a little too Greek goddess for some people, but not for me.

domai-307-x-425.jpg

I'm sure other people on here are familiar with DOMAI. When I first discovered the site, this was one of the pictures they had on their sample photo page, and I have been captivated by it since I first saw it. I cannot find a picture with the model's name on it, but she is stunning and absolutely perfect. Maybe a little too Greek goddess for some people, but not for me.

domai-307-x-425.jpg

Apparently her modeling moniker is Sabrina. Tineye has more.

04.jpg02.jpg

domai-307-x-425.jpg

I do like Domai's work and I think she would be beautiful in another context but I have a hard time finding beauty in black and white.

domai-307-x-425.jpg

I do like Domai's work and I think she would be beautiful in another context but I have a hard time finding beauty in black and white.

Challenge accepted. Thank you Deepak for reminding me of her moniker.

313596308.jpg

223275521.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom