• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I think I get it now. So, here's the checklist for the next time I particupate in a protest:

1) Bullhorn
2) Sign with catchy phrase (hopefully it rhymes)
3) Good pair of sneakers
4) Pants with slits that show my buttcrack and ballsack

I think I'm good to go.

Just post the pictures over at Gorgeous Guys not here. ;)

This may be off-topic, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what's on top of these pancakes. To me it looks like strawberry slices, but it might be bacon or sausage.

I've been staring at this picture for a long, long time, and I haven't reached a decision yet.

What do you folks think?

This may be off-topic, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what's on top of these pancakes. To me it looks like strawberry slices, but it might be bacon or sausage.

I've been staring at this picture for a long, long time, and I haven't reached a decision yet.

What do you folks think?

Hmm...I'm not sure either...This will require some study and careful examination...Now, about the pancakes, you were saying?...

What do you folks think?

Hmm...I'm not sure either...This will require some study and careful examination...Now, about the pancakes, you were saying?...
What pancakes!

url]

Seeing ponytails in bike helmets always gets my attention:

2013-Specialized-womens-bicycle-helmets-ponytail-hairport01.jpg

uniform5cropped.jpg

photo-1-e1421167545703.jpg

This isn't want I had in mind, but I came across it and HAD to include it:

Denise-milani-bike-Helmet-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom