• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 3720

Anna "Ormeli" Moleva is a Russian cosplayer who gained recognition from Irrational Games, developers of BioShock Infinite, for her cosplay of Elizabeth. Her spot-on depiction of the character led the developers to elect her as the real-life model for Elizabeth.

View attachment 3721

That's uncanny.

This image shows how closely her face matches:

http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Anna_Moleva?file=AnnaMolevaElizabethCompare.jpg

latest

Man, what is it about women taking off their tops and showing their tits as some sort of protest.

Not that I'm complaining or anything.

If you think about the reasons Muslims are likely to be offended by this, then you will understand why people are protesting Islam in this way.

Man, what is it about women taking off their tops and showing their tits as some sort of protest.

Not that I'm complaining or anything.

If you think about the reasons Muslims are likely to be offended by this, then you will understand why people are protesting Islam in this way.

Maybe. More likely the women just want people to see their titties. I've seen women take off their tops to protest the Iraq war. Or nuclear power. 'Splain that, Lucy.

Maybe. More likely the women just want people to see their titties. I've seen women take off their tops to protest the Iraq war. Or nuclear power. 'Splain that, Lucy.

By flashing their tits they get lots of attention which is usually the goal of a protest. Look at how many news cameras were covering the protest in France. And I can't think of a better way to offer a nice contrast to this:

1379301323-sharia4franceburqas.jpg

By flashing their tits they get lots of attention which is usually the goal of a protest. Look at how many news cameras were covering the protest in France. And I can't think of a better way to offer a nice contrast to this:

View attachment 3745

OK, I think I get it now. So, here's the checklist for the next time I particupate in a protest:

1) Bullhorn
2) Sign with catchy phrase (hopefully it rhymes)
3) Good pair of sneakers
4) Pants with slits that show my buttcrack and ballsack

I think I'm good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom