• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Catrinel...

05-Catrinel-Menghia-hot-pics-Sports.jpg

18-Catrinel-Menghia-hot-pics-Sports.jpg

Not one, but two books by Hitler on her reading list (at least I think two, hard to make out). I think I know what you find attractive about her!

- - - Updated - - -

New theory on what sunk the Titanic.

giant_denise_milani_by_bcgfdfshggd-d6elwi6.jpg

Agree that she wrecked her beauty with the body building and the "tan" too.

DeniseMilaniBodybuilding6.jpg

Not to mention, she now has an outie belly button, so now the cum has nowhere to pool and just rolls off and gets the sheets wet.

You find the muscle tone unattractive?

ah, that may explain why the photo is so nice and she is totally stunning. I would imagine most neo-nazi women are below average and would be pretty rare.

Image search didn't find an original source and I don't see a match in the Man in the High Castle IMDB page.

ah, that may explain why the photo is so nice and she is totally stunning. I would imagine most neo-nazi women are below average and would be pretty rare.

Image search didn't find an original source and I don't see a match in the Man in the High Castle IMDB page.

But if she's reading all that Hitler stuff, then she agrees with you about the terrible persecution rich white males experience at the hands of the Politically Correct Police. Doesn't that make her more appealing to you? She will help you stand up to all those dirty minorities who keep oppressing you and attacking your free speech rights. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom