• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you what's wrong with this pic. The model has smallish tits, otherwise " Hawt." :p
No, angelo, having smallish tits is not wrong.
It may not meet your personal standards of beauty, but that would only make her less appealing in a lineup with other beautiful women who are more endowed.
Even in a thread carefully objectifying women, calling her cup size 'wrong' is rather pointless on your part.

Besides, what's 'wrong' is that she's not wearing a watch and won't know when it's time for my, um, backrub.

The object of this thread is to celebrate the beauty of women in all aspects, granted that the perception of what each finds "beautiful" is a subjective thing. There is no room for criticizing her proportions. You like big tits? Post pictures of women with big tits. You like smaller tits? Post pictures of women with smaller tits. It's pretty simple...and fun too! :shrug::)

Saying she has smallish tits is far from criticism. Whatever doesn't fit in the mouth is wasted anyway, isn't it? Oh so they say. But saying that, Salma and her cleavage does stir something in me. But I am a thighs/leg man, have been all my life. 😇

Saying she has smallish tits is far from criticism.
You did not disassociate the size of her secondary reproductive glands from 'what's wrong with the picture' as an objective observation about the model, apart from any sense of criticism of the picture itself.

What's 'wrong' is the size of her tits, according to you. That's pretty much exactly criticism.

Huh.
"Holy Christ!" was among my first thoughts, too.

0098.gif

ihasafunny-motivational-poster-ichm-jesus.jpeg

Do you ever get an erection looking at necks? I have gotten many an erections perv........I mean admiring a beautiful woman's thighs! 😀😄😜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom