• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, why did you make women so beautiful? So you would love them, replied god. But lord, why did you make them so dumb? So they would love you!. Replied god!

We need more Mathilde!

11015636_545128245628508_516532865_n-640x640.jpg

55043b2df0e8b.JPG

tC1FTVp.jpg

Holy crap! [Raymond's Dad)

I've been wasting my precious time trying to argue about money and the PO-leece for the last several days! Look at those eyes!

Ah c'mon, guys, scroll to the pic at the BOTTOM!

Anyone will do you? You lucky bastard!

In case they don't use the phrase in Oz, here in the States when we say we want to 'do' someone, we mean have sex with them.

I don't talk that way, but many of my peers do. :innocent1:

I thought they looked like fullcut panties. I'm toast when it comes to fullcut panties.

What is it with sissies* and fullcut panties? Has there been a study in this?

*raises hand

Last edited:
They're diapers. Just about every superhero has his or her "Achilles Heel". Superman had his Kryptonite. Wonder Woman has incontinence issues when she gets scared.

I thought they looked like fullcut panties. I'm toast when it comes to fullcut panties.

What is it with sissies* and fullcut panties? Has there been a study in this?

I think there was a gust of wind that filled them up..or maybe absorbing cotton. Looking at her legs and arms, I'm not thinking her pelvis is that fat.

Or maybe it's a fetish thing... we already know she's into bondage, so it's not that far fetched.

The religious expletives here are fascinating! Is there something about emotional responses and religion to explore psychologically?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom