• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Biden crime family

My income has doubled since the Biden Crime Family won the 2020 election. I even bought a BMW a year later. I am so angry.
Yup, I was AFIAK penniless in 1972. He's certainly helped me!
Joe Biden is making me comfortably well-off!
I was not aware there were so many Biden's relatives here.
I’m from Scranton; we’re all related.
Well, we discriminate by degrees of relations. Otherwise I am related to that piece of shit too. Some 5 thousands of years ago.

My income has doubled since the Biden Crime Family won the 2020 election. I even bought a BMW a year later. I am so angry.
I’m from Scranton; we’re all related.
Well, we discriminate by degrees of relations. Otherwise I am related to that piece of shit too. Some 5 thousands of years ago.
Has your wealth/income increased since 1972?

I am not a relative of that piece of shit.
And for this particular study I would look at the last 20-30 years.
two group of people, close relatives of Biden (20 at most people) and control group of random people living in US.

I can only assume that the tag line for the website "I drop of reason in a pool of confusion" is LONG defunct given this screed of a thread?

I am related to that piece of shit too.
You used to be less openly woeful at logical reasoning than this.

The Putin regime is rotting your brain with its insistence on your simultaneously believing mutually contradictory things.

two group of people, close relatives of Biden (20 at most people) and control group of random people living in US.
US household income by year <link>:

1972 - $9,000.00

2000 - $40,551.00

2022 - $70,181.00

Thank you, Joe Biden, for all your hard work in government and making so many of your extremely distant relatives prosper.

US household income by year <link>:

1972 - $9,000.00

2000 - $40,551.00

2022 - $70,181.00

Thank you, Joe Biden, for all your hard work in government and making so many of your extremely distant relatives prosper.
Hunter Biden is way way way way way...... way way more thankful than you are.
And you forgot to account for inflation.

Do you not understand that we are basically joking? Attributing to Biden prosperity that had absolutely nothing to do with him. Of course I had nothing in 1972, I was a young kid!

Do you not understand that we are basically joking? Attributing to Biden prosperity that had absolutely nothing to do with him. Of course I had nothing in 1972, I was a young kid!
I think my allowance in 1972 was maybe a quarter? Anyway, yes...basically joking, and correlation does not equal causation, but now that I look back on it...

My career really took off during the Clinton years. I was a cook in a restaurant at the start of his first term, and by the end of it I had a successful morning show with 100,000 listeners. During his second term I moved up to a much larger market and produced a show that won a major award. Not long after Bush took over, I got divorced, and at the end of his time in office I was walking through the empty halls of the radio station after most of my co-workers had been laid off due to the financial crash.

The business recovered during the Obama years, and things seemed to be going pretty well. During Trump's first year in office came the news that we'd been sold. In 2019 I was at the forefront of another, even bigger round of layoffs. Then a global pandemic hit a year later. Within two months of Biden taking office, I landed at my current place of employment, and it's been uphill ever since. The other day, the clothes dryer I bought in the last year of Clinton's term finally conked out, but thanks to my new found success under "Sleepy Joe," replacing it is merely an inconvenience and not a budget-busting expenditure. For the last 30 years, most of the good stuff that's happened in my life has happened when someone with a D next to their name has been in the White House. A lot of bad things happened with the R Presidents.

Perhaps it is just a coincidence.

At first glance this actually appears serious *snip*

At first glance this did look serious. If you made a *LOT* of unwarranted assumptions and squinted at it sideways. But, like the Twitter Files, or Biden ignoring the homeless or any of the other Republican manufactured outrage, it turns out this was complete horseshit as well.

But it gets better. On FOX's Screaming Banshee Hour, Comer does the Congressional equivalent of "I have a girlfriend, you wouldn't know her she goes to a different school in Canada" statement.

I fucking love Q-tards. Throw a mountain of evidence that election fraud is not a thing and they will stand their ground and say "Well, you can't be 100% certain". But take the weakest most desperate conspiracy theory about Biden and Christ on a bike don't they run with such nonsense for days.

Every accusation...you all know the rest. Or, as Jamie Raskin would say;

As Republicans use their oversight powers to advance this tiresome and aging smear campaign, they refuse to honor their public commitment to investigate former President Trump and former senior White House advisor, Jared Kushner, their hundreds of LLCs, and the billions of dollars they collected directly from autocratic and corrupt foreign governments.

Yes I do, and I was joking back.
I am not autistic.

I am not autistic.
You're not very good at it.

I am not autistic.
What? we have a heckler here?
You suck at heckling. Maybe because your mother was fat.

I am not autistic.
The broom your Mom flies on gets 55 miles a gallon

I am not autistic.
IMG_2327.jpeg

:staffwarn:

Off topic posts that are nothing but sniping are a derail and risk violating the TOU with insults.
Please address the topic.

Back
Top Bottom