• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The comic genius of little Donnie

His actual, real genius is manipulating people's attention with provocative statements, like a cups-and-balls magician.

People watching the trick work and get anyone riled, also get a laugh from it.

His actual, real genius is manipulating people's attention with provocative statements, like a cups-and-balls magician.

People watching the trick work and get anyone riled, also get a laugh from it.

You can't really blame trump for the professionally bankrupt media riding his presidency for all its worth. If it bleeds it leads, doncha know? Its what happens when you incentivize media companies through the profit motive to chase after shock and drama rather than anything of substance.

Sorry but I don't think Trump deserves credit just because the gate guards choose to stare at his antics so much that they can't see the barbarians climbing up the wall.

I'm crossing my fingers that before this orange hobgoblin fiasco is over, we at least get to see him tasered at some point.

I'm crossing my fingers that before this orange hobgoblin fiasco is over, we at least get to see him tasered at some point.

I'd rather see him incarcerated but that's just me.

I should clarify: he'll be out soon one way or another (preferably incarceration but 25th amendment or resignation will do). In addition to that, I just want him to be tasered on TV. Just once.

I'd rather see him incarcerated but that's just me.

I should clarify: he'll be out soon one way or another (preferably incarceration but 25th amendment or resignation will do). In addition to that, I just want him to be tasered on TV. Just once.

Eh, to each his own. I think Schadenfreude is something to best be avoided though having spent some time on it. There's no sense spending your time ruminating in your dislike for someone, it just makes you sick and tired imo.

Eh, to each his own. I think Schadenfreude is something to best be avoided though having spent some time on it. There's no sense spending your time ruminating in your dislike for someone, it just makes you sick and tired imo.

:lol: How do you confuse humor with "makes you sick and tired"? I think pulling these negative assumptions out of your ass about others might also make you sick and tired rather than morally superior or whatever you are imagining. ;)

:lol: How do you confuse humor with "makes you sick and tired"? I think pulling these negative assumptions out of your ass about others might also make you sick and tired rather than morally superior or whatever you are imagining. ;)

In my experience, people mean more than they let on. There's usually some truth hidden in humor. Forgive me if I have you confused with another, my mind just went back to another thread someone made some months ago expressing how angry they were with the man to the point of tears. If that wasn't you then I apologize for my presumptuousness. That's all, I didn't mean to preach to you necessarily.

I don't like what this man brings out in people, is that fair?

The man has no genius.

He's an ignorant asshole who's father taught him how to make money with NYC real estate and had the collateral so young Donnie could start at the top.

In my experience, people mean more than they let on. There's usually some truth hidden in humor. Forgive me if I have you confused with another, my mind just went back to another thread someone made some months ago expressing how angry they were with the man to the point of tears. If that wasn't you then I apologize for my presumptuousness. That's all, I didn't mean to preach to you necessarily.

Oh for fuck's sake, lighten up. I'm damn angry about a lowlife imbecile con man occupying the most powerful office in the world. Are you not? If not, then why the fuck not? is your pretense of being above anger or whatever, is that more important to you than the fate of our democracy? I think it's not only stupid but unhealthy to pretend not to feel ordinary, human feelings.

Anyway, in this thread, my comments about tasering the idiot in chief are for humor.

"I'm the president of the United States! I can do whatever I w---- AAAARRGHUUUHHHUNGUNGungungung..."

It's OK if you don't get it. You don't need to even comment on it. :)

Oh for fuck's sake, lighten up. I'm damn angry about a lowlife imbecile con man occupying the most powerful office in the world. Are you not? If not, then why the fuck not? is your pretense of being above anger or whatever, is that more important to you than the fate of our democracy? I think it's not only stupid but unhealthy to pretend not to feel ordinary, human feelings.

Anyway, in this thread, my comments about tasering the idiot in chief are for humor.

"I'm the president of the United States! I can do whatever I w---- AAAARRGHUUUHHHUNGUNGungungung..."

It's OK if you don't get it. You don't need to even comment on it. :)

Anger is understandable, letting that anger turn to malice is a poison that breeds misery(as if we lacked for it.) Also if you were joking I'd have thought you'd have left a clear indicator that you were in fact joking (Y'know, like "Just kidding"). I assume this because I assume that you are an intelligent enough Floof to know that tone and inflection aren't imparted through text very well. As it stands, one can be forgiven for confusing this for back-peddling after having shown a less-than-savory side to yourself, wouldn't you say?

We COULD have both. You know he's not going to be a model prisoner. And every day he's in the slammer will be a news-worthy item. Or, if not news-WORTHY at least news-LIKELY.
So some reporter's going to make a deal with the guards for "Can i be there when you hose him down for lice?" or "Can i film the day you assign his first work detail?"
And though the guards will get death threats, the Warden will quickly assure all interested parties that the tasering in the shower or to get him out of his cell, or to get him to load soiled boxers into the laundry was well within the guidelines of the facilities rules of engagement, as written following Trump's deregulation of prison rules of engagement for felons....

We COULD have both. You know he's not going to be a model prisoner. And every day he's in the slammer will be a news-worthy item. Or, if not news-WORTHY at least news-LIKELY.
So some reporter's going to make a deal with the guards for "Can i be there when you hose him down for lice?" or "Can i film the day you assign his first work detail?"
And though the guards will get death threats, the Warden will quickly assure all interested parties that the tasering in the shower or to get him out of his cell, or to get him to load soiled boxers into the laundry was well within the guidelines of the facilities rules of engagement, as written following Trump's deregulation of prison rules of engagement for felons....

:rotfl:

We should recruit Agent Coulson for POTUS detail:

"If you attempt to leave or play any sort of games with me, I will taze you and watch Supernanny while you drool into the carpet".

Trump's biggest issue is the whole 'you can't trust a damn word he says' thing. It'd be better to think he lies to people, but to be honest, I don't even think he goes that far. His "plans" appear to be completely made up all the time, so he doesn't even know who he is going to betray until it is all over.
The man has no genius.

He's an ignorant asshole who's father taught him how to make money with NYC real estate and had the collateral so young Donnie could start at the top.
He has a bit of genius in self-promotion. Despite the actual real world reality, Trump's name is (was) synonymous with regal. But the truth is, he is a failure of a businessman. His success seems largely the effect of his inheritance, his accountants, his lawyers, and to be seen, Russian mob money.

I just keep thinking, after this ends, however it ends, can we go back to watery tarts throwing swords at the candidates?

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!

I agree. The man is no genius. Genius implies he does this intentionally. In order to distract. He's always been this way. He is no magician, master charlatan or masterful manipulator. He is simply, a reactionary, an immature stream of consciousness without the needed intelligence to foresee anything beyond the present. Anything else is too much credit. Put simply, that such a man is successful in finance as well as in politics is a reflection of our society's ill health, as opposed to his own prowess.

Back
Top Bottom