• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Deplorables are fighting back

RVonse

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
that people in the US are living in the matrx

The Truckers Are Back...But This Time It's Different​

What this country needs is a good old-fashioned trucker boycott of democrat-run cities. The left needs to be reminded of who really runs this country. #MAGA #Trump2024 #TruckersForTrump

This will be interesting because the liberal intelligensia (example Hillary Clinton) despise the very MAGA people who keep them alive. Certainly not very intelligent on their part! My recommendation to the truckers; forget about NYC and instead concentrate efforts on Washington DC.

What this country needs is a good old-fashioned trucker boycott of democrat-run cities. The left needs to be reminded of who really runs this country. #MAGA #Trump2024 #TruckersForTrump
Who really runs it? Like everyone. Liberals, conservatives, even the occasional libertarian. These people's orange messiah is a property "developer".

This will be interesting because the liberal intelligensia (example Hillary Clinton) despise the very MAGA people who keep them alive. Certainly not very intelligent on their part!
Donald Trump wins, and anti-Semites were marching in Virginia with their tiki torches. Those people were deplorable. The assholes who invaded the Capitol Building are deplorable. Just because you do something for a living doesn't give that person carte blanche. Some people that work hard are assholes.
My recommendation to the truckers; forget about NYC and instead concentrate efforts on Washington DC.
Oh noes... how will DC ever function if the traffic gets snarled. :D

Actually, that is funny on a couple angles.

This reminds me of a funny opinion column in the old "Weekly World News" tabloid. You know, the one with Bat Boy on the cover.

Anyway, the columnist was "Ed Anger," and decades before we ever saw a red hat, he was playing MAGA to the hilt. He'd post a regular rant, and without fail, something made him "pig-biting mad."

Anyway, yes this will be interesting, because those "democrat-run cities" are where all the money is. New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and San Francisco have economies larger than entire countries, and refusing to do business with places where "them durn liberal democrats" are in charge is simply bad for business.

Add to that the fact that truckers are already suffering from the "profit above all" policies of their conservative masters, and I'm guessing that a good number of them will choose putting food on the table over their loyalty to the billionaire who has given them nothing.

The episode in Canada happened where everyone, including cops, are notoriously Nice.
I'm trying to imagine what would happen on the outskirts of Chicago if some truckers tried that.
Much hilarity I'm sure!
Tom

There should be a special Republican tax to help them once they lose their jobs and have to go on "the welfare."

You know how when some Hollywood liberal says, "If so-and-so gets elected I'm leaving the country!" and after the election they don't leave the country, and then conservatives point at the Hollywood liberal and laugh?

I keep thinking about that for some reason.

The left needs to be reminded of who really runs this country.

Wow. Vindictive, vengeful, tribal. Great message. Bet they love Jesus, too.
You like this message RVonse?

This will be interesting because the liberal intelligensia (example Hillary Clinton) despise the very MAGA people who keep them alive.

And yet, she doesn’t. Nor do most “lefties”. Many of us spent time in those industries or are related to people who did.
You are repeating someone’s accusation that is just intended to divide and start trouble.

Why? Why you want to hang out with those folks?

Certainly not very intelligent on their part! My recommendation to the truckers; forget about NYC and instead concentrate efforts on Washington DC.
Didn’t they do that already? They did the drive around the DC beltway thingy. I remember driving home through that. I remember how puff-chested they all were, thinking that if their flag was big enough, it would make people think they were more American. It wasn’t an event to share a message, it was just to disrupt and demonstrate that they thought the rest of us were unamerican. Nice, right?

Oh, truck drivers run the country, eh? In ten years they’ll probably all be replaced by self-driving trucks and then they’ll all be whining for handouts from the Uncle Sam they despise.

This will be interesting because the liberal intelligensia (example Hillary Clinton) despise the very MAGA people who keep them alive.

:rofl:

Hillary Clinton and liberals are kept alive by bigots, misogynists, racists, homophobes and other riffraff? Don’t think so, dear.

be interesting because the liberal intelligensia (example Hillary Clinton) despise the very MAGA people who keep them alive.

The elites have nothing but contempt for the working classes.

When did the “Liberal Intelligentsia” become “The elites”? And how did we switch topics on that?

What's kinda hilarious about this?
While Joe MAGA parks his truck on a highway to show off the size of his equipment, Joe "I've got a family to feed" will probably make a killing, delivering gas and groceries or whatever.
Then, while Joe MAGA is scrambling to raise the cash to get his equipment out of impound ($10K plus interest) Joe Family will be able to go on doing his job and voting as he pleases.

Something folks like @RVonse often don't seem to grasp is that Teapartiers aren't really a majority of the USA, not even blue collar Americans.
Tom

What's kinda hilarious about this?
While Joe MAGA parks his truck on a highway to show off the size of his equipment, Joe "I've got a family to feed" will probably make a killing, delivering gas and groceries or whatever.
Then, while Joe MAGA is scrambling to raise the cash to get his equipment out of impound ($10K plus interest) Joe Family will be able to go on doing his job and voting as he pleases.

Something folks like @RVonse often don't seem to grasp is that Teapartiers aren't really a majority of the USA, not even blue collar Americans.
Tom
Agreed. Maga has lost the last several elections. They are probably a slim majority of the republicans; but a minority of the overall electorate. The truth is that we need the left and the right working together to optimize the country. Mags is a cult tearing us apart.

The left needs to be reminded of who really runs this country.

Wow. Vindictive, vengeful, tribal. Great message. Bet they love Jesus, too.
You like this message RVonse?

I believe the people saying these things have a valid point. IMHO, something has gone terribly wrong with our society that we reward and celebrate individuals who trade stocks and paper.... yet punish the people who actually produce the things that keep us all alive. I would not even notice if most of the financial service industry went away but would very much be aware when no food is available to eat. And it is not the high paid politicians and financiers who are actually producing and providing the actual goods that keep us all alive.

Just to be clear, Im not hoping for mass chaos in NYC or anyone dying of food starvation. But at the same time, it would also be fitting if liberal intelligensia is forced to appreciate what small people who actually make and transport those services mean to our actual survival.

They deserve to be treated better than deplorable.

Back
Top Bottom