• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The drunk guy at the end of the bar...

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
So, what's going on at your place?

But don't describe it as 'the cat is...,' or 'my toddler just...' or 'my 83-year-old mother wants...' Rather, use the subject line with their actions.

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is wearing a cone so he won't chew on the stitches in his stomach.
Or,
The drunk guy at the end of the bar is crying because his sister ate the crayon HE was going to eat.

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is writing 'extra credit' assignments for students who are terrified of internet summer school.

The two drunk guys at the end of the bar will probably not be pried off their devices until after everything is back to normal.

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is consoling a fellow gig worker. His friend found temporary work digging graves but now is moaning tgat thrre are too many bodies involved.
Drunk guy asking, 'what did you expect?' is not as consoling as could be.

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just watched the Pixar movie, 'Coco,' for the first time, and is denying that it made me, i mean him, cry.

The othrr drunks are all claiming to have seen it. Such liars.

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is having a snarling fight with the other drunk guy at the end of the bar, but there's only one drunk guy at the end of the bar.

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is sewing masks for his family. The Goth kid's getting a black one...dark black...with glitter.

The drunk guy at the end of the bar gave me a Nightmare Before Christmas mask.
20200406_094547.jpg

Attachments

• 20200406_092757.jpg
    20200406_092757.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom