• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The "Every Accusation is a Confession" Thread.

Patooka

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
aaa
Seeing as we have a "Day Without Stupid", I figured we could have one of these as well, considering how prevalent such stories are nowadays. So I'm gonna start off

Moms for Liberty founder's husband under investigation for sexual battery.

The Sarasota Police Department is investigating a sexual battery allegation against Florida GOP Chair Christian Ziegler, a political bombshell in the home state of former President Donald Trump and Gov. Ron DeSantis.

The USA TODAY Network - Florida requested documents from the Sarasota Police Department mentioning Ziegler, and the agency produced heavily redacted reports from an officer who responded to the initial complaint and a detective. The records note that the case is an "active criminal investigation."

There is a rich pool of material for this…

Seeing as we have a "Day Without Stupid", I figured we could have one of these as well, considering how prevalent such stories are nowadays. So I'm gonna start off

Moms for Liberty founder's husband under investigation for sexual battery.

The Sarasota Police Department is investigating a sexual battery allegation against Florida GOP Chair Christian Ziegler, a political bombshell in the home state of former President Donald Trump and Gov. Ron DeSantis.

The USA TODAY Network - Florida requested documents from the Sarasota Police Department mentioning Ziegler, and the agency produced heavily redacted reports from an officer who responded to the initial complaint and a detective. The records note that the case is an "active criminal investigation."
Even that Mom deserves liberty from sexual battery.

Back to the OP, every time Trump spews an accusation out if his pie hole, my first reaction is always that it is a confession/projection.

Back to the OP, every time Trump spews an accusation out if his pie hole, my first reaction is always that it is a confession/projection.
In the spirit of the OP, it's preferable that you posted a link showing this.

Like this for example.

Pointing out that Santos would be the first lawmaker to be expelled before being convicted in a court of law, Gaetz said expelling the embattled lawmaker would “shatter” a precedent in Congress.

“And the fact that the Ethics Committee has done this incredible violation of precedent will do grave damage to this institution for many years to come, because now there is no requirement of any conviction,” Gaetz continued.

I don't think Gaetz is saying this to protect the integrity of Congress...

Can’t speak for anyone else, but when anyone I disagree with spews an accusation out if his pie hole, my first thought is far more likely to be is that it is a confession/projection, than would have been the case say, 8 years ago.
That is the mechanism of corruption that Trump hath loosed upon us. I preferred more innocent times.

Back to the OP, every time Trump anyone I disagree with spews an accusation out if his pie hole, my first reaction is always that it is a confession/projection.
FIFY.

Did you? Prove it. Showing it once is not enough. You said ”every time..” How did you arrive at this finding?
It's called "hyperbole"; it's a rhetorical device that isn't expected to be taken literally. Ld's been doing it to other posters for years; he's done it to me many times; and he's especially apt to do it when the accusation out of the other guy's pie hole was against him -- he could whip any six-year-old on the planet at I'm-rubber-you're-glue. The point is, his reaction says more about him than about Trump.

Braggarts almost always betray their an insecurity about their own stature and ability. When Trump brays about "Low IQ" Maxine Waters or "dumb as a rock Mika" (Brzezinski), it's instructive to remember that, 8 years ago, he had Michael Cohen threaten his high school and the colleges he attended with legal action if they released any part of his academic records. Of course, he knows more than the generals and the CPAs and has "great and matchless wisdom". (I know, spoken just like a well-adjusted, stable human being.)
His vile mouth has given us a good catalog of adjectives and phrases that fit him to the T in Trump: Crooked Hillary, Little Michael, Crazy Liz, Slimeball James Comey, Lyin' Ted, Birdbrain (Nikki Haley), Phony Fani, Psycho Joe (Scarborough.) History will be amazed that this evil-spirited man, who spewed out these sandbox insults, had millions of followers who hung on his every word.
Remember, too, how he disparaged the caravan as a horde of rapists, how he so often refers to people as 'very terrible people', how many federal agents and military brass he has called traitors, how he has called people 'the scum of the earth' and more recently, 'vermin'.
I'll pick my best 6 Trump phrases to sum him up: a low IQ, lying, crazy, phony, traitor and very terrible person.

Back to the OP, every time Trump anyone I disagree with spews an accusation out if his pie hole, my first reaction is always that it is a confession/projection.
FIFY.

Did you? Prove it. Showing it once is not enough. You said ”every time..” How did you arrive at this finding?
It's called "hyperbole"; it's a rhetorical device that isn't expected to be taken literally. Ld's been doing it to other posters for years; he's done it to me many times; and he's especially apt to do it when the accusation out of the other guy's pie hole was against him -- he could whip any six-year-old on the planet at I'm-rubber-you're-glue. The point is, his reaction says more about him than about Trump.
I wholeheartedly agree- my reaction dies say more about me than it does about Trump. I think we might disagree about what that more is.

We may also disagree that whether your posts in this thread reveal mire about you than reality.

Last edited:
Braggarts almost always betray their an insecurity about their own stature and ability. When Trump brays about "Low IQ" Maxine Waters or "dumb as a rock Mika" (Brzezinski),
Don't know about Brzezinski, but Waters is one of the dumbest sitting congresscritters. Like confusing Crimea and Korea.
She also, not unlike Trump himself, lacks any sort of decorum befitting her office.
And finally, she supports seizing the means of production.

His vile mouth has given us a good catalog of adjectives and phrases that fit him to the T in Trump: Crooked Hillary, Little Michael,
Wasn't that Little Marco?
marco-rubio-drink.gif

Remember, too, how he disparaged the caravan as a horde of rapists,
When you have a huge group of mass migrants, that are let into the country with hardly any vetting, it is not surprising if a lot of very bad hombres are among them.

Braggarts almost always betray their an insecurity about their own stature and ability. When Trump brays about "Low IQ" Maxine Waters or "dumb as a rock Mika" (Brzezinski),
Don't know about Brzezinski, but Waters is one of the dumbest sitting congresscritters. Like confusing Crimea and Korea.
You do realize this is a PRESIDENT using this toddler language, right?? A PRESIDENT setting the standard for his country?
His vile mouth has given us a good catalog of adjectives and phrases that fit him to the T in Trump: Crooked Hillary, Little Michael,
Wasn't that Little Marco?
marco-rubio-drink.gif
Trump's mind is limited, even for insults. It was Little Mario and Little Michael Bloomberg. He's also used Crazy and Psycho for a variety of his targets.
Remember, too, how he disparaged the caravan as a horde of rapists,
When you have a huge group of mass migrants, that are let into the country with hardly any vetting, it is not surprising if a lot of very bad hombres are among them.
Immigrants -- including illegals, overstays -- commit fewer crimes than naturalized citizens.

Immigrants -- including illegals, overstays -- commit fewer crimes than naturalized citizens.

I suspect that rather than 'naturalized citizens' you meant 'natural born citizens.'

(That latter is a peculiar phrase from II.1 of the U.S. Constitution, slightly reminiscent of
Second Apparition said:
Macbeth! Macbeth! Macbeth!
Be bloody, bold, and resolute: laugh to scorn The power of man, for none of woman born Shall harm Macbeth.
)

Braggarts almost always betray their an insecurity about their own stature and ability. When Trump brays about "Low IQ" Maxine Waters or "dumb as a rock Mika" (Brzezinski), it's instructive to remember that, 8 years ago, he had Michael Cohen threaten his high school and the colleges he attended with legal action if they released any part of his academic records. Of course, he knows more than the generals and the CPAs and has "great and matchless wisdom". (I know, spoken just like a well-adjusted, stable human being.)
His vile mouth has given us a good catalog of adjectives and phrases that fit him to the T in Trump: Crooked Hillary, Little Michael, Crazy Liz, Slimeball James Comey, Lyin' Ted, Birdbrain (Nikki Haley), Phony Fani, Psycho Joe (Scarborough.) History will be amazed that this evil-spirited man, who spewed out these sandbox insults, had millions of followers who hung on his every word.
Remember, too, how he disparaged the caravan as a horde of rapists, how he so often refers to people as 'very terrible people', how many federal agents and military brass he has called traitors, how he has called people 'the scum of the earth' and more recently, 'vermin'.
I'll pick my best 6 Trump phrases to sum him up: a low IQ, lying, crazy, phony, traitor and very terrible person.
Do we have to play by the rules or can we add stuff? (Trump lacks the vocabulary and conceptual ability to adequately describe his own inadequacies.)

Well, notice that he never, to my knowledge, disparages others as being racist...because, obviously, to him that's not an insult.

Well, notice that he never, to my knowledge, disparages others as being racist...because, obviously, to him that's not an insult.

“They’ve got a local racist democrat district attorney in Atlanta who is doing everything in her power to indict me over an absolutely perfect phone call,” Trump declared.

“I’m under investigation. This time it’s civil investigation by another racist in reverse who also campaigned on, ‘I will get Trump, I will get him.’ This was her campaign.”

I mean, it’s possible these claims are not meant to disparage or insult,,,

Back
Top Bottom