• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The "Every Accusation is a Confession" Thread.

“…civil investigation by another racist in reverse who also campaigned on, ‘I will get Trump, I will get him.’ This was her campaign.”
Well Hell, Donnie - she won. She’s a winner.
Maybe YOU should adopt that platform.
Oh, right. You can’t.
Sucks to be you, LOSER.

I guess my purpose for this thread was for people to randomly post examples of people confessing through accusation. I've provided examples, Maybe things like this;

Whole lot of of projection and no addressing of the facts.

or this:

Robert De Niro is a “mental midget” whose mind is shot, and whose life is a total train wreck. Very much like Crooked Joe Biden, he can’t put two sentences together. The good news is that this crude and very stupid “animal” has lost all credibility!

You see? Every accusation is a confession. But for fuck's sake please provide the example. Like I said in my first dumbfuck post this shouldn't be hard in the current climate.

I guess my purpose for this thread was for people to randomly post examples of people confessing through accusation. I've provided examples, Maybe things like this;

Whole lot of of projection and no addressing of the facts.

or this:

Robert De Niro is a “mental midget” whose mind is shot, and whose life is a total train wreck. Very much like Crooked Joe Biden, he can’t put two sentences together. The good news is that this crude and very stupid “animal” has lost all credibility!

You see? Every accusation is a confession. But for fuck's sake please provide the example. Like I said in my first dumbfuck post this shouldn't be hard in the current climate.
Um, barbos’s post is the example.

According to a very interesting video I watched recently on cyberbullying, many people abuse others online out of simple sadism. They enjoy hurting others. What I've seen in this forum is very common on the internet. Heck, I've seen worse, believe it or not. It's all harassment and little substance. It seems to start when I make one little comment in passing which ends up in months of stalking. I'm not completely sure what sets people off, but I have noticed that those I correct can be especially vicious. Evidently many people use online forums to stalk, harass, and insult anybody whom they know holds ideas they cannot tolerate--especially when somebody can argue well for those ideas. If arguing appears to be destined for failure, cyberbullies turn to insults.

A big reason there are so many of these "cybercreeps" is that they know they can get away with murder. The mods turn a blind eye to their bullying, but if the bullied dares to strike back, rest assure that there will be at least a warning.

Let me close with a positive note. What bothers me most about the cesspool so many people have made the internet out to be is that it could be different. Online forums could be informative and helpful. Disagreements could be debated with respect. I remember I was in a forum long ago, and the subject matter dealt with home improvement. I started a thread asking why there are two types of screws. A gentleman who had obviously done a lot of that kind of work replied to my question. His answer was completely sensible, polite, and informative.

So it can be done.
The obliviousness is strong with this one.

A Republican member of the House suggested in an interview that Russian spies have compromising tapes of some of his GOP colleagues in bed.

Rep. Tim Burchett of Tennessee commented in an interview Thursday with the podcast host Benny Johnson, who asked the lawmaker to elaborate on previous claims he had made about his coworkers "who are personally compromised."

"The old honeypot, the Russians do that," Burchett said. "And I'm sure members of Congress have been caught up. Why in the world would good conservatives vote for crazy stuff?"

He elaborated on how he thinks foreign spies have compromised his colleagues, describing a situation where a member of Congress is at a bar and approached by a "very attractive" man or woman who laughs at all their jokes.

"Next thing you know, you're in the motel room with 'em naked, and next thing you know, you're about to make a key vote," Burchett said. "And what happens? Some well-dressed person comes up and whispers in your ear, 'Hey man, there's tapes out on you.'"

A Republican member of the House suggested in an interview that Russian spies have compromising tapes of some of his GOP colleagues in bed.

Rep. Tim Burchett of Tennessee commented in an interview Thursday with the podcast host Benny Johnson, who asked the lawmaker to elaborate on previous claims he had made about his coworkers "who are personally compromised."

"The old honeypot, the Russians do that," Burchett said. "And I'm sure members of Congress have been caught up. Why in the world would good conservatives vote for crazy stuff?"

He elaborated on how he thinks foreign spies have compromised his colleagues, describing a situation where a member of Congress is at a bar and approached by a "very attractive" man or woman who laughs at all their jokes.

"Next thing you know, you're in the motel room with 'em naked, and next thing you know, you're about to make a key vote," Burchett said. "And what happens? Some well-dressed person comes up and whispers in your ear, 'Hey man, there's tapes out on you.'"
Make sense. I'm pretty sure Moscow is manipulating the QOP. I just don't know exactly which ones.

Make sense. I'm pretty sure Moscow is manipulating the QOP. I just don't know exactly which ones.
Each of them probably thinks they’re the only one. At least they’re the only one they care about.

Back
Top Bottom