• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Girtherism movement

Folks,

Some people are saying that the president should clear up this issue and show us his long form 'girth' certificate. (Boom! boom!) :rolleyes:

A.

Trump: This lady who is skinnier than me sure is fat! Lookit how fat she is!
Liberals: You're even fatter.
Trump: No I'm not. I'm 6'3" and 239 lbs.
Liberals: We can clearly see that you aren't.
Conservatives: Why are you fat-shaming the president? You're so mean! You hurt our feelings! Hypocrites!!!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks 6'3" to me.

It is not uncommon for a man or woman to lose a couple of inches by the time they are seventy. Many people are a couple inches shorter by the time they are 50.

A lot of it is loss of height in the intervetebral disks. Some of it is loss of integrity of the foot.

Trump is a fraction of the man he was at his "height" in many ways.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks 6'3" to me.
Edifices built atop a summit only count towards total height if they're official memorials (such as a war memorial, which would be inappropriate on a draft dodger's pate), or tombs, and I really don't want to know if anything's buried in there...

It is not uncommon for a man or woman to lose a couple of inches by the time they are seventy.

Yet The Amazing Cheato just keeps getting taller and taller. And lighter with every cheeseburger and double-scoop.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks 6'3" to me.
Edifices built atop a summit only count towards total height if they're official memorials (such as a war memorial, which would be inappropriate on a draft dodger's pate), or tombs, and I really don't want to know if anything's buried in there...

Trump's driver license says 6'2"

He's not trying to sound taller, though. He's trying to not fall into the Morbidly Obese category by "stretching out" his BMI.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks 6'3" to me.

Trump's driver license says 6'2"

He's not trying to sound taller, though. He's trying to not fall into the Morbidly Obese category by "stretching out" his BMI.

BMI is Bullshit Made Institutional.
As a friend on another forum observed, 200 lbs of plutonium stacked 6' high would have the same BMI as 200 lbs of Cool Whip stacked 6' high.
Cheato would resemble the latter - he's a flaccid tub of lard.

You know, it inspires so little confidence in an Administration, when even the doctor can't be truthful about the President's BMI. Simply put, my Dad has about the same stats as Trump's alleged numbers and is notably 'smaller' than Trump.
Wrong! Obama lied about his height! He's really 6'4". It says so on his fake birth certificate!

You mean 6.4 inches?
Go to your room.

It is not uncommon for a man or woman to lose a couple of inches by the time they are seventy.

Yet The Amazing Cheato just keeps getting taller and taller. And lighter with every cheeseburger and double-scoop.

Trump was probably around six three when young.

He was smart and had a good memory too.

But all this is the past.

Trump was probably around six three when young.

He was smart and had a good memory too.

But all this is the past.
And he probably weighed 230ish when he was younger too, it doesn't mean you report it for a physical this year.

Back
Top Bottom