• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Jesus Cult Of Pain

You know what I find "primitive"? Bigotry toward other cultures.
I don't have a problem with them, particularly.
The problem is when they expect to force me into their ways.
Native Americans have never done that. Christians have been doing it my whole life.
Tom

Right, all cultures are equal. Rituals of pain and suffering is a wonderful culture. In the PI there is a ritual where a man actually gets nailed to a cross. Aint that quaint?

The RCC Opus Dei who wear pain bracelets on the thighs.

The Mid East cultures and religions are senseless. We see it playing out today.

The modern American progressive view that all cultures are equal and should be respected flies in the face of observed reality.

We saw the intolerance of Muslim culture in Qatar during the soccer ornament where anyone wearing colors seen as supporting gays were harassed or arrested by the government.

Culture today especially religion is the most disruptive element in the world. It divides or congress.

The ol;y value in studying culture and religion is learng hw to avoid the conflicts of the past.

Right, all cultures are equal. Rituals of pain and suffering is a wonderful culture. In the PI there is a ritual where a man actually gets nailed to a cross. Aint that quaint?

The RCC Opus Dei who wear pain bracelets on the thighs.

The Mid East cultures and religions are senseless. We see it playing out today.

The modern American progressive view that all cultures are equal and should be respected flies in the face of observed reality.

We saw the intolerance of Muslim culture in Qatar during the soccer ornament where anyone wearing colors seen as supporting gays were harassed or arrested by the government.

Culture today especially religion is the most disruptive element in the world. It divides or congress.

The ol;y value in studying culture and religion is learng hw to avoid the conflicts of the past.
Ah, proving the superiority of your culture by providing additional examples of its bigotry. A popular and time-worn strategy indeed.

Back
Top Bottom