• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The psychology of atheism

How droll....
Have you exposed a control population to lead in order to eliminate other variables?

Do you simply accept the claims that you've been led to? Science media sheeple... it's not like anyone can lead the unleadable.

So... the lead crime hypothesis, swallowed without a peep by a certain portion of the populace. Sure this isn't a ploy to fish for intellectual double standards among a certain portion of the populace? Can you avoid the lead? :cheeky:

You have to be kidding.

Lead levels correlates with crime more closely than any other factor, including income disparity, which most people assume is the primary contributor.

Further, we know from drastically different sorts of studies that exposure to lead reduces intellect and reduces impulse control. If the correlation with lead were the only piece of evidence here, you might have a point, but that simply is not the case.

I know. It's a plot by the Axis powers, who were the first to phase out leaded gasoline nationally: Japan (1986) and Germany (1988). It was to lead other nations to lose the lead in their environment, while the Axis powers have developed a hidden supplement of lead which will allow them to retain their aggressive nature, while the Ally's pencils lack lead.

Funny how propaganda works- convince people to remove an essential nutrient from their environment by staging its removal from yours, by demonstrating the effects of over-nutrition (neurotoxicity). Guess what? Too much Vitamin A can be deleterious to your health as well.

I'm going to eat some lead paint chips.

You have to be kidding.

Lead levels correlates with crime more closely than any other factor, including income disparity, which most people assume is the primary contributor.

Further, we know from drastically different sorts of studies that exposure to lead reduces intellect and reduces impulse control. If the correlation with lead were the only piece of evidence here, you might have a point, but that simply is not the case.

I know. It's a plot by the Axis powers, who were the first to phase out leaded gasoline nationally: Japan (1986) and Germany (1988). It was to lead other nations to lose the lead in their environment, while the Axis powers have developed a hidden supplement of lead which will allow them to retain their aggressive nature, while the Ally's pencils lack lead.

Funny how propaganda works- convince people to remove an essential nutrient from their environment by staging its removal from yours, by demonstrating the effects of over-nutrition (neurotoxicity). Guess what? Too much Vitamin A can be deleterious to your health as well.

I'm going to eat some lead paint chips.

We even understand the mechanism by which lead interferes with proper brain function.

Back
Top Bottom