• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Russkies are paying trolls to support Trump!

Nice Squirrel

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Only the Nice Squirrel can save us.
Not Trusting the source, but it does make me laugh.

Did you ever notice how Trump’s supporters had a tendency for bad grammar? They write in broken sentences, or they look like they re-arranged the words in a weird way. You might attribute it to Twitter laziness or the 140 character barrier. However, there’s another reason we now have to consider — English is their second language.

Chen discovered that many online Trump supporters are actually accounts that are owned by Russian state-sponsored “disinformationists.”

http://www.gopocalypse.org/heres-wh...line-trump-supporters-wont-be-voting-for-him/

Not Trusting the source, but it does make me laugh.

Did you ever notice how Trump’s supporters had a tendency for bad grammar? They write in broken sentences, or they look like they re-arranged the words in a weird way. You might attribute it to Twitter laziness or the 140 character barrier. However, there’s another reason we now have to consider — English is their second language.

Chen discovered that many online Trump supporters are actually accounts that are owned by Russian state-sponsored “disinformationists.”

http://www.gopocalypse.org/heres-wh...line-trump-supporters-wont-be-voting-for-him/

So I go and get the Adrian Chen story from the New Yorker. Does that make it better?

THE REAL PARANOIA-INDUCING PURPOSE OF RUSSIAN HACKS http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-real-paranoia-inducing-purpose-of-russian-hacks

And I thought their grammar was bad because they're inbred hillbilly fuckwits. I stand corrected.

Wow, tone the racism down to an eight or so there, dude.

Russians can be inbred hillbilly fuckwits if they want to. It's not up to you to define their limitations. :mad:

Right. Defining limitations is up to Clint Eastwood.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he talk to six chairs or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself.

Since the Citizens United decision it's perfectly legal for anyone, even a foreign government, to donate unlimited funds to any political PAC they choose.

You are reading too much into it. Clinton (and really most of the western media) talks trash about Russia and it's only natural that russian "propaganda" kicks back ..... at Clinton. Trump being tremendous piece of shit does not make Hillary an angel.

Russia and the US have a common goal against global terrorism yet the US is not bothered to pursue this which is a pretty asinine error considering the mess in the Middle East and global attacks be they relatively small at this moment.
It's true but US consider "re-surging" Russia a much much bigger threat to US than these pesky global terrorists.

Russia and the US have a common goal against global terrorism yet the US is not bothered to pursue this which is a pretty asinine error considering the mess in the Middle East and global attacks be they relatively small at this moment.
It's true but US consider "re-surging" Russia a much much bigger threat to US than these pesky global terrorists.

The Russians haven't bombed any US targets, nor has it threatened the USA. The US has with its cooperation with NATO and lining up missiles in Turkey. The US and its allies not Russia has started wars in the Middle East.

If there are differences then the way to get over these is to find a common ground which is cooperating in the war against terrorism in the Middle East. By working together other differences get solved.

Back
Top Bottom