• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Shape of Things

C_Mucius_Scaevola

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Just a thought that struck me ... alright, just a beer- and whisky-fuelled thought that struck me: why are testicles egg-shaped? Or is it ... now bear with me .. is it that eggs are testicle-shaped?

We all start out basically female for the first few weeks of fetal development. Well, undifferentiated really, but for the male reproductive system to develop, a certain event involving a Y chromosome must occur. If it doesn't, the female system forms by default.

Or something like that. Just submit to the divine feminine already. She knows what's best for your balls.

We all start out basically female for the first few weeks of fetal development. Well, undifferentiated really, but for the male reproductive system to develop, a certain event involving a Y chromosome must occur. If it doesn't, the female system forms by default.

Or something like that. Just submit to the divine feminine already. She knows what's best for your balls.

09a7d57a0b38eb509a957004ac9a3696.jpg

:D:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom