• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Trump Game?

The Trump is in trouble with Murdoch.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-corrupt-mexican-officials-let-el-chapo-go
While Trump is currently surging as the frontrunner among GOP presidential candidates, there’s one vote he likely won’t be getting: Media tycoon and Australia native Rupert Murdoch, who quickly took to Twitter to blast Trump’s claims.

“Mexican immigrants, as with all immigrants, have much lower crime rates than native born. Eg El Paso safest city in U.S. Trump wrong,” Murdoch tweeted. The media mogul has stayed mum on the growing GOP field; the last he weighed in on the candidates was in January when he deemed Mitt Romney a “terrible candidate” and questioned Sen. Ted Cruz’s “political judgement.” At the time, he showed vague support for former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Sen. Rand Paul.

Trump has continued to defend his controversial remarks in which he called some Mexican immigrants “rapists” during his presidential announcement last month.

Burn.

How out of touch with reality do you need to be to get Rupert Fucking Murdoch saying your claims are questionable?

Oh the crazy isn't done for the day:
http://gawker.com/trump-calls-fbi-after-druglords-son-allegedly-threatens-1717525438

Donald Trump, whose overarching personal and political strategy is to make everything about him, is making the prison escape of Mexican cartel boss Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman about him. Trump has alerted the FBI about death threats that El Chapo’s son allegedly made against him on Twitter, TMZ learned from a source very close to Donald Trump (Donald Trump).

http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/el-chapo-donald-trump-threat-tweet/

The first tweet translates to:

There’s no jail that can hold someone as big as Chapo.

The second:

Keep f**king around and I’m going to make you swallow your f**king words, f**king white cum sh**ter.

El Chapo is referring to Trump’s comments on the drug lord’s escape, shortly after Trump’s divisive comments on United States immigration by Latinos. Trump tweeted: “Mexico’s biggest drug lord escapes from jail. Unbelievable corruption and USA is paying the price. I told you so!”

Trump had followed his tweet up with: Trump, however, would kick his ass!

I like how the USA is paying the price... with villages being slaughtered in Mexico to fuel our drug habit.

Oh the crazy isn't done for the day:
http://gawker.com/trump-calls-fbi-after-druglords-son-allegedly-threatens-1717525438

http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/el-chapo-donald-trump-threat-tweet/

The first tweet translates to:

There’s no jail that can hold someone as big as Chapo.

The second:

Keep f**king around and I’m going to make you swallow your f**king words, f**king white cum sh**ter.

El Chapo is referring to Trump’s comments on the drug lord’s escape, shortly after Trump’s divisive comments on United States immigration by Latinos. Trump tweeted: “Mexico’s biggest drug lord escapes from jail. Unbelievable corruption and USA is paying the price. I told you so!”

Trump had followed his tweet up with: Trump, however, would kick his ass!

This is So. Fucking. Good.

It's like Adam Sandler from his Happy Gilmore days and Sacha Baron Cohen got together and wrote the script for this. It is simultaneously the stupidest thing I've ever seen, yet it's fucking brilliant.

I'd love to see El Chapo suddenly show up at Trump's front door.

"Que pasa, puto?"

What's the limit on the amount of shit one can eject into their silk pajamas inside of 1 second?

I want El Chapo's evil ass back in jail, but if he makes it to some place where he can kill Trump before that happens, I will begin anew my long dormant search for God.

That "racist reservoir" that laughing dog mentioned does sound an awful lot like a Democrat caricature of Republicans. And it sounds like Trump's current act.

If it's a caricature that's unrelated to actual Republican opinions, then the Donald should really stop polling so well amongst Republicans when he says these things.

After all, everyone takes the time for in depth analysis. That's why we have such good candidates leading both parties.

There's something seriously wrong with the Trump candidacy, and I don't mean it the way most people here would. Taken at face value it just doesn't make any sense. His views aren't in line with most of what are commonly considered Republican views, and he spent most of his career being much more friendly to Democrats. Chris Christie is in trouble over him being cordial to Obama during a crisis, and Trump is leading in Republican polls? Is he trying to set himself up as the next Ross Perot, or is there some even deeper game going on?

Screen-Shot-2015-07-13-at-2.37.43-PM.png

Guy is worth billions... has interns putting together his propaganda posters.

If it's a caricature that's unrelated to actual Republican opinions, then the Donald should really stop polling so well amongst Republicans when he says these things.

After all, everyone takes the time for in depth analysis. That's why we have such good candidates leading both parties.

There's something seriously wrong with the Trump candidacy, and I don't mean it the way most people here would. Taken at face value it just doesn't make any sense. His views aren't in line with most of what are commonly considered Republican views, and he spent most of his career being much more friendly to Democrats. Chris Christie is in trouble over him being cordial to Obama during a crisis, and Trump is leading in Republican polls? Is he trying to set himself up as the next Ross Perot, or is there some even deeper game going on?

What exactly is this "deeper game" that you're referring to? Some kind of sinister conspiracy to derail the GOP nomination by ... putting up a fake candidate who has positions that GOP voters like?

I don't see how it is that you're reconciling the statement "His views aren't in line with most of what are commonly considered Republican views" with the fact that the person promoting these views is close to or in the lead amongst all the Republican contenders. He seems to be saying things that Republicans are in favour of.

That "racist reservoir" that laughing dog mentioned does sound an awful lot like a Democrat caricature of Republicans. And it sounds like Trump's current act.

ZARDOZ Trump speaks to you:
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-carlos-curbelo-democratic-plant

"I think there's a small possibility that this gentleman is a phantom candidate," Curbelo said, as quoted by The Miami Herald. "Mr. Trump has a close friendship with Bill and Hillary Clinton. They were at his last wedding. He has contributed to the Clintons' foundation. He has contributed to Mrs. Clinton's Senate campaigns. All of this is very suspicious."

Trump shot down that theory on Fox News' "Fox & Friends."

"Believe me -- from Hillary's standpoint, the one person she doesn't want running against her is Donald Trump," he said of the Democratic presidential frontrunner.

I can see that. Can you imagine being a mature adult who cares about the integrity of the electoral system and who respects the United States as a country and yet has to respond to whatever bullshit Trump comes up with on a given day?

Personally, I'd go insane.

What exactly is this "deeper game" that you're referring to? Some kind of sinister conspiracy to derail the GOP nomination by ... putting up a fake candidate who has positions that GOP voters like?

I don't see how it is that you're reconciling the statement "His views aren't in line with most of what are commonly considered Republican views" with the fact that the person promoting these views is close to or in the lead amongst all the Republican contenders. He seems to be saying things that Republicans are in favour of.

Then why is he running as a Republican?

Read the last sentence of the post to which you are responding very carefully. Therein lies your answer.

I don't understand the question. It seems the same as asking why it is that a guy who's in favour of the state controlling all production is running for the Communist party.

Trump is running as a Republican candidate because his positions are in line with what the Republican voters want in their candidates. That's the fault of the Republican voters, not the fault of Hillary Clinton.

I can see that. Can you imagine being a mature adult who cares about the integrity of the electoral system and who respects the United States as a country and yet has to respond to whatever bullshit Trump comes up with on a given day?

Personally, I'd go insane.
I think in the same position, i'd be using a hand puppet to respond to Trump's crazier issues or stances. Or maybe Mr. Rogers' Trolley.
"Well, Trolley, what do we think of Mr. Trump's war with Mexico?"
"Ding! Ding! Ding!"
"That's right, Mr. Trolley!"

"Mrs. Clinton, you don't appear to be taking Trump's candidacy seriously."
"As counsel advises me, 'Ding, dingle-ding.' "

AAAND.. he's filed his financial disclosure. 10 Billion Dollars!

The repubs thought he wouldn't. Are pants being soiled?

Back
Top Bottom