• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The USNS Donald Trump

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
Watching this election, i see the chances are good that sufficient Trumpism will remain to one day name a Navy ship after the draft-dodging, soldier-disparaging, send-in-the-troops idiot who knows more thst 'his' generals. He puts his name on everything else....

I suggest we move early to reserve one for him, before someone tries to get an aircraft carrier, or one of the SSBN replacements Trumped.

If a ship must inevitably bear the name, I would like to see them choose the planned future construction of T-AO-225. It will be a replenishment oiler, tying up to ships that are underway to gas them up. It honors fuckface's constant gaslighting....

Plus, it would make HIS boat part of a class named after someone else's heroic efforts. The boats named so far:

USNS John Lewis (T-AO-205) - Georgia politician and civil rights activist
USNS Harvey Milk (T-AO-206) - LGBT activist
USNS Earl Warren (T-AO-207) - Chief Justice of the United States
USNS Robert F. Kennedy (T-AO-208) - U.S. Attorney General
USNS Lucy Stone (T-AO-209) - Women's rights activist
USNS Sojourner Truth (T-AO-210) - Abolitionist and women's rights activist

And in that lineup, he mighht serve to remind us to be ever vigilant to protect the strides these people made. And he certainly got the vote out this year....

Traditionally, when the captain of a ship crosses the quarterdeck, you ring a bell announcing his arrival or departure. "Ding-ding, ding-ding, Inflict, arriving."

Maybe the Trump could use a whoopie cushion?
"Ding-ding, ding-ding, Blaaaaaarrrrt! departing."

Already done.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/WEO4bGyZtjg[/YOUTUBE]

The US navy should introduce a new classification of ships for Donald Trump called the Clown Class.
They would carry navy yeoman trained to act like loudmouth idiots to antagonize US adversaries in foreign ports.

2035 CE: Space Station Trump (weight class:morbid/fuel type: Orville Redenbacher popping oil) requesting permission to dock with Parasitic Satellite Ivanka (NASA division: Leech VII). Control to space station: 'Ewww gross. Over.'

Will it have a gaudy, faux-gold interior?
Well, the ship would match the rest of the class unless the sponsors felt like contributing.
Like, when the USS Kamehameha was built, the state of Hawaii shelled out for a butt-ton of real teak where the other ships had faux pine paneling on plastic. Very pretty. \(1\)
When they commissioned USS Maryland, IIRC, i got a pewter drinking cup from the state.

If the Trump estate felt like shelling out for gold or gold-ish accents in fond memory of Daddy Bonespurs, they could do that. Seems unlikely. They're gonna still be fighting lawsuits, i think.

\(1\) Of course, their first inspection they were told it was a fire hazard and it all got ripped out. Lots of shipyard workers benefitted from the ripout.

Does the Navy name ships used for target practice?
They decommission those. It becomes The Former Trump.

But we could probably get a really good deal on Trump 2020 flags right now, put those on targets for the next 15 years.

Does the Navy name ships used for target practice?

They don't build ships for target practice. When they shoot at real things it's old ships that would otherwise go to the breakers.

Back
Top Bottom