• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Wall

You will never find an honest and upright man in politics. To become a politician, one has to have the ability to talk for an hour and say nothing! Just like Obama did.
Obama by the this time had already gotten ACA through Congress. Trump has almost nothing to stamp his name to... other than the shutdown.

Obama bowed to the Saudi King... the right-wing messed their pants.
Obama went on a large global speaking tour... saying America fucked up... but just blaming America isn't exactly intellectual honest... and the right-wing messed their pants.

Trump... alongside Putin... put the CIA under the bus.
Trump has been palling around with a despot... proclaiming what a nice guy he is and what a lovely letter he sent to him.

...and the right-wing complains about Obama... still!

You will never find an honest and upright man in politics. To become a politician, one has to have the ability to talk for an hour and say nothing! Just like Obama did.
Obama by the this time had already gotten ACA through Congress. Trump has almost nothing to stamp his name to... other than the shutdown.

Obama went on a large global speaking tour... saying America fucked up... but just blaming America isn't exactly intellectual honest... and the right-wing messed their pants.

Trump has been palling around with a despot... proclaiming what a nice guy he is and what a lovely letter he sent to him.

Well, to be fair. Obama made the unforgivable mistake of presidenting while black.

Well, to be fair. Obama made the unforgivable mistake of presidenting while black.
To be fair, for some, it had nothing to do with race... they were angry via partisan rage. ;)

Oddly enough, the same thing they are shadow projecting on the left-wing right now over criticism of Trump's actions.

There are plenty--they just don't get elected!

I don't know how all you people can sit around quibbling about Obama, Hillary, Pootey and Trumpkin, while there is a
NATIONAL EFUCKINGMERGENCY
going on. Don't you all know the meaning of "emergency"? Or did you forget?

I don't know how all you people can sit around quibbling about Obama, Hillary, Pootey and Trumpkin, while there is a
NATIONAL EFUCKINGMERGENCY
going on. Don't you all know the meaning of "emergency"? Or did you forget?
Dude, we're still in a state of Emergency for the Iran Hostage Crisis. And they came home while I was in Boot Camp.

It's not a NATIONAL E-FUCKING-MERGENCY, it's the National Status Fucking Quo.

Trump has acquired $1 billion* from the Army Corps to build about 53 miles of wall. This will stop the drugs... and the traffickers that bring women across the border [echo]with tape over their mouth[/echo].

* - well there are a few lawsuits to deal with first

What's colour got to do with incompetence? Obama made America a laughing stock in the islamic world especially.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/stantis/ct-obama-s-red-line-lesson-20170407-story.html

Obama made America a laughing stock in the islamic world especially.

Yeah, I remember those videos of 5000 muslims laughing and cheering in New Jersey when Bin Laden was killed. They're not laughing now, now that we have a president who sucks Crown Prince dick!

I read in the morning paper that Dems failed to get a two thirds majority to stop emergency funding for De Wall!

I read in the morning paper that Dems failed to get a two thirds majority to stop emergency funding for De Wall!

No, we failed to get a two-thirds majority to overturn a Presidential veto.

All that means is--as Trumputin said himself--it goes to the courts.

The Patriots won the Super Bowl in a defensive titan match up against the Rams. Any other old news you need to catch up on?

Yes, because Trumpkin wanted to "do it faster". No doubt Stormy wanted him to "do it faster as well".
More likely she got her wish, than Trumpkin is to get his.

In other words. It's going to be a re-election re-hash for the Trumpet next year.

In other words. It's going to be a re-election re-hash for the Trumpet next year.

If Pootey wishes it so.
That remains to be seen. If he thinks that letting Cheato lose will tear the country apart more than keeping him in place, he's toast.

Back
Top Bottom