• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The World Happiness Report

rousseau

Contributor
Young People in West Becoming Unhappier

People in Canada over 60 ranked 8th, while people in Canada under 30 ranked 58th. And the U.S. dropped out of the top 20 for the first time since reporting started.

I'm not at all surprised, life for my generation and those younger has gotten harder on basically every front. Home ownership is out of reach for most, many can't find a well paying job, and those who do have jobs are working in a precarious economy. I'm genuinely nervous about what things are going to look like in a couple decades.

I'd like to see a similar survey where people are asked what country has the happiest population but without having seen the results of the above survey. I think that would be more revealing and more interesting.

"If we lose the election, we're not going to have a country anymore...Our cities are choking to death, our states are dying, and frankly, our country is dying."
Ohmygod, people, it's not just Pennsylvania we'll lose. Listen up! America will die! It will actually not have a pulse!!
Elect Donald Trump because otherwise your cities, states, and the country will be dead.
Donald Trump will make you happy and he will not let you die.

"If we lose the election, we're not going to have a country anymore...Our cities are choking to death, our states are dying, and frankly, our country is dying."
Ohmygod, people, it's not just Pennsylvania we'll lose. Listen up! America will die! It will actually not have a pulse!!
Elect Donald Trump because otherwise your cities, states, and the country will be dead.
Donald Trump will make you happy and he will not let you die.
Translation:

"If I lose the election, I not going to have ME anymore...I am choking to death, I am dying, and frankly, I am dying."
Ohmygod, people, it's not just ME I’ll lose. Listen up! I will die! I will actually not have a pulse!!
Elect ME because otherwise I will be dead.
I will make ME happy and I will not let ME die.

Back
Top Bottom