• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

This is so gawdam awesome

Oh, that is brilliant! :) Would you consider those to be heretical ornaments? If so, I'll take a few dozen.

I consider all christmas ornaments to be heretical :D Holidays have only that meaning which we attach to them. I enjoy time off from work, trees covered in pretty lights and shiny things, time spent with friends and family, good food, and the exchanging of special gifts with loved ones. So far as I'm concerned, there's no room left in there for cosmic jewish zombies and their spectral uncle-god-brothers.

That's right. I didn't think of that. The Old Testicles says don't adorn trees like the pagans do or something like that.

I think I love winter holidays best. For about five years now, I've claimed mid-winter for Saturnalia, and demanded time off work from 19 Dec to Jan 5, and for my family and friends to respect my religion. Mainly just small gifts are exchanged, lots of food and revelry, ide and some master/slave role play. No, not like that. Just masters switching places and serving the servants. And just general gratitude to be a soft, mushy mammal and still be alive and warm and boinking in the dark cold.

Back
Top Bottom