• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Top German neo-Nazi plummets 200 feet to his death while hiking on Hitler’s favorite mountain

I wonder how fast those rescue teams “rushed”.
I doubt it would make much difference. If you take a bad fall there aren't a lot of slow-deadly scenarios other than a brain bleed. It's not like in the city where how close the ER is makes a big difference. Out there the ER is always far and trauma center saves are unlikely. (Time is still important, though, because limbs are another matter. If circulation is damaged or deliberately cut off the fate of the limb can be decided by how fast the response is.)

Out there the ER is always far
I don't think you grasp how compact countries in Europe are. The site of this fall is just 25km (16 miles) by road from the nearest ER (in the city of Salzburg); It's a 35 minute drive if you don't have flashing lights and siren that let you ignore speed limits and red lights. An ambulance could likely get there in 20 or less. And a helicopter (which they used) would be quicker still - the road is pretty twisty, and the straight line distance is about 15km (less than 10 miles).

That ER is in a different country (Austria), but it's not a long way away, and since the EU, there's no border controls in place - There's a small sign next to the road to let people know they crossed a border, but it's in the middle of a small town, and you could easily not notice.

As he died "instantly" it matters little in this case; But if you break a leg on the Untersberg, you needn't worry that rescue is many hours away.

I'm trying real hard to not be that guy who laughs at the death of another human being. I'm really trying...but...

Rescue teams rushed to the scene after the fall but the far-right radical was killed instantly

Not even a final realization that "oh shit, I'm apparently not a member of the Master Race after all?"

I'm trying real hard to not be that guy who laughs at the death of another human being. I'm really trying...but...

Rescue teams rushed to the scene after the fall but the far-right radical was killed instantly

Not even a final realization that "oh shit, I'm apparently not a member of the Master Race after all?"
How do you say, “Hold my beer” in German?

He did Nazi that coming.

Think of all the work Mossad went to to arrest Adolf Eichmann. Now they just relax on George Soros' yacht and point their joystick at whomever they want anywhere in the world and terminate him/her with their space laser.

Well, at least they didn't have time to hurricanize another Red state on the day they took out Andreas Münzhuber.

I have zero compassion for those who want to exterminate me, it would just be misplaced compassion and a waste of emotional energy. I do celebrate Nazi deaths. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom