• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Totally Not-Gay Catholic Priest Tells Ex-Gays: Homosexuality Is Like Trying To Eat A Bagel With Your Ear

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/...gay-sex-is-like-cramming-a-bagel-in-your-ear/

A Catholic priest has come up with one of the strangest analogies yet for gay sex, claiming it is like cramming a piece of bagel in your ear. Preacher John Riccardo was speaking at a conference in Michigan on Wednesday, called Welcoming and Accompanying Our Brothers and Sisters with Same-Sex Attraction. It was a Catholic conference in order to help gay and lesbian people stay celibate. He was taking part in a lecture called ‘HIV and Other Health Risks Associated with Men Who Have Sex With Men’, led by HIV researcher Timothy Flanigan. Riccardo said junior high students have asked him why God hates gay people, and he responded that it is because gay sex is unnatural. “If i just rip open a bagel, I take it, and I cram it in my ear. What would you say?” he said he tells them. “That doesn’t go there. It’ll ruin your ear canal.”

Regardless of his views on gay sex, he does offer some valuable advice about how not to eat bagels. That just won't work and it's correct that it can cause some damage.

Regardless of his views on gay sex, he does offer some valuable advice about how not to eat bagels. That just won't work and it's correct that it can cause some damage.

'gays' eh? Whaddya do?
306.gif
169.gif
smiley-shocked032.gif
SORRY!!

Riccardo said junior high students have asked him why God hates gay people, and he responded that it is because gay sex is unnatural. “If i just rip open a bagel, I take it, and I cram it in my ear. What would you say?” he said he tells them. “That doesn’t go there. It’ll ruin your ear canal.”
[/B]

"Let me explain to you why the supreme being and creator of the universe is petty enough to hate someone by making an analogy that has absolutely nothing to do with anything."

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/...gay-sex-is-like-cramming-a-bagel-in-your-ear/

A Catholic priest has come up with one of the strangest analogies yet for gay sex, claiming it is like cramming a piece of bagel in your ear. Preacher John Riccardo was speaking at a conference in Michigan on Wednesday, called Welcoming and Accompanying Our Brothers and Sisters with Same-Sex Attraction. It was a Catholic conference in order to help gay and lesbian people stay celibate. He was taking part in a lecture called ‘HIV and Other Health Risks Associated with Men Who Have Sex With Men’, led by HIV researcher Timothy Flanigan. Riccardo said junior high students have asked him why God hates gay people, and he responded that it is because gay sex is unnatural. “If i just rip open a bagel, I take it, and I cram it in my ear. What would you say?” he said he tells them. “That doesn’t go there. It’ll ruin your ear canal.”
if there was a small bagel you could use it as hearing protection from idiots like this Catholic priest.
I'll bet that this priest already stuck a bagel in his ass already.

I find that quite questionable. You would really have to pack the bagel in there to do some damage, but they're so stiff, I just don't think they'd squish in easily. Maybe if you tore up the bagel into small pieces and really smushed it in you could block your ear up, or do something resulting in an infection over time. I guess you could do something with the pressure if you really clogged it in there, or maybe you could tear thin, spear-like pieces and dry them out so they were crisp and pointy, then jab yourself in the ear with them.

This bothers me.

Except that, for one thing, there just aren't any naturally occurring bagels out there.

I take it that this priest is also opposed to heterosexual oral and anal sex and masturbation of any sort. Only the good old penis in the vagina is natural.
Or maybe he thinks it's okay if your opposite-sex spouse tries to stuff a bagel in your ear, so to speak.

Christian arguments against homosexuality are bad logically and bad morally.

In short, they are the best possible argument for why good and decent people should stay away from Christianity.

“If i just rip open a bagel, I take it, and I cram it in my ear. What would you say?”
I would say he should just fuck the bagel instead of sticking it in his ear. Why waste a good bagel (or go on molesting little boys)?

Christian arguments against homosexuality are bad logically and bad morally.
In short, they are the best possible argument for why good and decent people should stay away from Christianity.

Could you expand on that please?

What part of it are you having trouble with?

Christian and Muslim arguments against homosexuality are bad arguments, and I do mean bad in every sense of the word.

If he thinks MALE homosexuality is like that, he's not doing it right.

So, what, the guy who doesn't understand the burden of proof or the definition of evidence is going to challenge the logic of that statement?

- - - Updated - - -

What part of it are you having trouble with?

Christian and Muslim arguments against homosexuality are bad arguments, and I do mean bad in every sense of the word.

Briefly, what are their arguments against it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom