• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump announces rallies in states where new infections are surging

Trump is tweeting today -- LATE JULY -- that wearing a mask is "patriotic"!!!!!!
Apparently his handlers have urged this on him, and week after week of bad approval numbers have gotten through to him.
Questions for the press pool to use on Trump's new press babe: Does this mean the President was unpatriotic from approximately March 10 to July 19? Does this mean that his Tulsa audience was unpatriotic?

Trump is tweeting today -- LATE JULY -- that wearing a mask is "patriotic"!!!!!!
Apparently his handlers have urged this on him, and week after week of bad approval numbers have gotten through to him.
Questions for the press pool to use on Trump's new press babe: Does this mean the President was unpatriotic from approximately March 10 to July 19? Does this mean that his Tulsa audience was unpatriotic?
I suspect some of his toadies are going to get whiplash from the 180 they're about to do.

Should be entertaining as everyone compares their facebook/twitter postings from a few days/weeks before to post mask wearing orange toddler.

I suspect some of his toadies are going to get whiplash from the 180 they're about to do.

Should be entertaining as everyone compares their facebook/twitter postings from a few days/weeks before to post mask wearing orange toddler.

I knew I should have started making those American flag masks. What says "patriot" better than hocking your virus-laden phlegm into the Stars and Stripes?

I knew I should have started making those American flag masks. What says "patriot" better than hocking your virus-laden phlegm into the Stars and Stripes?

Hey, you gave me an idea!

How about we make confederate flag masks?

Back
Top Bottom