• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump boards Air Force One with toilet paper stuck to his shoe

I don't know how to react. He is an elderly man, so this shouldn't be funny. However, he is one of the vainest men in the country, who loves to insult anyone else over anything he can, so this is funny.

But it is enormously petty. But after this whole Kavanaugh thing, I think the universe owes us something. I was hoping for something a bit more substantive, though.

This has happened to the best of us. I dislike this man intensely - but this is not something that we should disdain him for.

Karma needs to figure out how to work the cosmic justice scale. This man has personally destroyed other honest businessmen, sexually harassed women, made fun of those that have been sexually harassed, as well as the disabled, lied, cheated, stole - in short, he really is one of the worst human beings I know of, and karma...stuck some toilet paper or perhaps a napkin on his shoe while he boarded a free flight on his way to ruin someone else's life. Karma is a bitch, a dumb, stupid, slow bitch that doesn't understand justice, apparently.

Ok, so now we've tried literally wiping that turd off the presidency. Didn't work. What's next? Could we build a fake white house from cardboard and trick him into it with cheese?

One would think that someone in his entourage would care enough to tell this President he has toilet paper stuck to his shoe before he goes out for a photo op.

Heck that has happened to me more than once when I was young.

But yes, it's fitting that this happened to Trump in public while being photographed. And yes, interesting that no one on his staff attempted to fix the situation.

Honestly, that's the least of his 'optics' problems. Or problems.

Can't find it now (I thought it was the Onion), but I saw a much better headline earlier:

"Toilet Paper Boards Air Force One Still Attached to Turd"

:D

Randi Rhodes said it means he has no friends to tell him. A friend would say "Hey, you've got TP on your shoe."

Back
Top Bottom