• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump calls Warren "Pocahontas" at an event honoring native American veterans

Not quite a racial slander, but sure the fuck totally and unbelievably inappropriate at an event honoring war legends that were a major part of the US victory in WWII.

I suppose it is wrong to call her Pocahontas given that she's clearly one of the most Aryan people in the Senate.
He wants to mock her, fine. But at a ceremony for members of the Navajo that were instrumental in helping the US defeat the Japanese in the Pacific?!

I suppose it is wrong to call her Pocahontas given that she's clearly one of the most Aryan people in the Senate. In order to be any whiter she'd have to be albino.

Yeah, and Prince Harry's bride-to-be is as white as the driven snow. Your comment is hyper-insensitive, rather like the Cheeto Benito.

First...it seems that Senator Warren bleaches her hair. And what makes you a judge of who is 'white enough'?

I trust that Senator Warren responded by referring to Donnie Dumbshit by his pet name: 'Asswipe'. Or, maybe she should start referring to him as 'Son of the Morning Star'. LOL.

Last edited:
I suppose it is wrong to call her Pocahontas given that she's clearly one of the most Aryan people in the Senate. In order to be any whiter she'd have to be albino.

Who cares what he calls HER?
The insult is to the very people that Fragilego was supposed to be honoring. Those First Nations People who helped win WWII were quite obviously insulted, but the extent of their disgust was beyond the perception of a douche like Cheato, as they exhibit self control and a sense of decorum that is totally alien to the orange turd.

Yeah, and Prince Harry's bride-to-be is as white as the driven snow. Your comment is hyper-insensitive, rather like the Cheeto Benito.

First...it seems that Senator Warren bleaches her hair. And what makes you a judge of who is 'white enough'?

I trust that Senator Warren responded by referring to Donnie Dumbshit by his pet Secret Service codename: 'Asswipe'
FIFY

Most pathetic: after Donald says, "They call her Pocahontas" (...THEY, right)...he actually nudges the Navaho with his hand. There is no depth this cheesy guy won't go -- and unfortunately, he probably can't fall any lower than his 33-35% in the polls, because his cheering section have put up with every one of his past disgraces. They share in the bloated fart cloud he's installed around the White House.

She had falsely claimed Native American heritage in the past... yes, that "Aryan" claimed to have Navaho genes, and used that claim to further her career.. so they say.
That is why Trump calls her that... to remind people of her past dishonesty and poke fun at the ridiculous old claim.

And you cannot be fair skinned and half native blood in you? Yeah, not true.

- - - Updated - - -

Prove it was false. Do you have her DNA test?

She had falsely claimed Native American heritage in the past... yes, that "Aryan" claimed to have Navaho genes, and used that claim to further her career.. so they say.
That is why Trump calls her that... to remind people of her past dishonesty and poke fun at the ridiculous old claim.

1st, Warren never claimed to be Navaho. 2nd, she didn't 'further her career' by indicating CHEROKEE blood and 3rd, Pocahontas was neither Navaho nor Cherokee but rather Powhaten.

Regardless, cheeto's slur was insulting and embarrassing to any normal human being.

1st, Warren never claimed to be Navaho. 2nd, she didn't 'further her career' by indicating CHEROKEE blood and 3rd, Pocahontas was neither Navaho nor Cherokee but rather Powhaten.
She can't back the claim, however. And she did use it as a bullet point of sorts for her image. Regardless, what Trump did was entirely messed up.

1) Wasn't the occasion (honoring war veterans)
2) Certainly not the company (Native Americans!)
3) Trump trying to use "They" instead of "I" to make it more "popular"
4) Trump's insistence on attacking people from afar, instead of in person. Trump is a fucking coward.

My family has been told forever that we are Cherokee ancestry but I've never done a DNA test to prove or disprove it. However, before the recent available tests, I would have sworn on my life that we were part Cherokee. I suspect it is the same for Warren. I seriously doubt she "lied to further her career".
She can't back the claim, however. And she did use it as a bullet point of sorts for her image. Regardless, what Trump did was entirely messed up.

1) Wasn't the occasion (honoring war veterans)
2) Certainly not the company (Native Americans!)
3) Trump trying to use "They" instead of "I" to make it more "popular"
4) Trump's insistence on attacking people from afar, instead of in person. Trump is a fucking coward.

The insult is to the very people that Fragilego was supposed to be honoring. Those First Nations People who helped win WWII were quite obviously insulted, but the extent of their disgust was beyond the perception of a douche like Cheato, as they exhibit self control and a sense of decorum that is totally alien to the orange turd.

Agreed. This insult isn't to Warren. It is an insult to first nations people that Trump thinks calling somebody "Pocahontas" is demeaning.

And you cannot be fair skinned and half native blood in you? Yeah, not true.

- - - Updated - - -

Prove it was false. Do you have her DNA test?

"prove it was false" really? what would stand as that type of proof? I have an empty hand where a DNA test could be... therefore I have proved it false?

Someone didn't understand where that name-calling came from, so I indicated where it came from. I additionally qualified my statement with, "so they say".. to underscore that it was not my claim, but others.

Agreed. This insult isn't to Warren. It is an insult to first nations people that Trump thinks calling somebody "Pocahontas" is demeaning.
It isn't supposed to be demeaning. It'd be like Warren calling Trump, 'The University Dean'. The problem is, bullying somebody at a distance, who has nothing to do with WWII Vets is grossly inappropriate.

Back
Top Bottom