• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump coming to my football game

I say my because he’s coming back to the Georgia-Alabama game in Tuscaloosa next Saturday as he did in 2019 for the LSU game. Last time he stayed in a box just a few doors down from where we have box seats.

I avoided seeing him then. But I did walk past the box to get some desserts that are kept back there. They keep them right outside the elevators.

I just can’t possibly fathom running into that cocksucker again.

What should I say if I do?

If I said what I thought the secret service would have my ass arrested as a threat in no time!

Maybe he’ll stay on a different floor of skyboxes. There are three levels.
Please, if at all possible get his autographed picture for me. To Steve Bank, my pal.

As if that would make a difference at this point given all the things he’s already said in public.

That why I like this angle. I think it really WOULD make a difference.

Say, “Jason Miller laughs at you behind your back. I can’t believe you trust him.”

Who else - who could you say is laughing at him - maybe to help secure a senate seat? Tester’s Opponent? Or Ted Cruz?

“People are SayingTM Ted Cruz is laughing at you behind your back. So is Rick Scott. They laugh at you.”

I think he would react negatively, and that rage would go on for DAYS and tank the candidacies of the people he now can’t get out of his small mind as laughing at him behind his back. A single comment like this in Trumps ear could save the Senate. I truly believe he is that easy to manipulate.

"Hershel Walker blames you for him losing the senate seat. What do you think, sir?"

I reckon that would open a can of worms.

If you want to experience what it's like to be locked up, you could go with, "You know what they say, third time's a charm."

Less risky options:

"You know Jason Miller's not a Jew, right?" (he doesn't)
"I was in the audience at the debate; you were awesome!"
"Yes, Kamala had the questions in advance. So did I. So did everyone but you. Mitch McConnell said, 'Don't tell Trump'."
"Melania says mine is bigger than yours."
"Ivanka says mine is bigger than yours."
"JD Vance is already preparing an Article 25 for you."

Reactions: SLD
SLD: *looking at him with concerned look" You lost?
Trump: No.
SLD: *happy shift in attitude* I'm pretty certain you lost. *walk off*

This works as it draws him in, and you know he is paying attention, and doesn't get it until you are walking off.

Last edited:
I say my because he’s coming back to the Georgia-Alabama game in Tuscaloosa next Saturday as he did in 2019 for the LSU game. Last time he stayed in a box just a few doors down from where we have box seats.

I avoided seeing him then. But I did walk past the box to get some desserts that are kept back there. They keep them right outside the elevators.

I just can’t possibly fathom running into that cocksucker again.

What should I say if I do?

If I said what I thought the secret service would have my ass arrested as a threat in no time!

Maybe he’ll stay on a different floor of skyboxes. There are three levels.
Say loudly "someone needs a diaper change Wheee---ew"

Back
Top Bottom