• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump commits a felony - what will his supporters say?

DxTUlZLWkAAxAAQ.jpg

Welp, I guess that's it. Trump has been completely exonerated and Q anon was right all along. Things can get back to normal now.

Welp, I guess that's it. Trump has been completely exonerated and Q anon was right all along. Things can get back to normal now.

No, no. Keep believing every crazy story the media pushes that satiates the Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's amusing for the rest of us to watch.

No, no. Keep believing every crazy story the media pushes that satiates the Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's amusing for the rest of us to watch.

The people who voted for and support Donald Trump, as the leader of their country, are amused. Good luck with that.

Yawn. Can you say "INDIVIDUAL-1"?

I think the derangement is elsewhere.

Like, after 2 years of calling Mueller a fraud, he is welcomed by Trumo as an authority for denouncing the Buzzfeed article.

Trump's criteria for good journalism has always been 'i like what they say.' Seems to apply to prisecutors, too.

His own base likely doesn't give a shit as long as he's pushing the policies they want. Your base is the people who are with you even if you're demonstrably wrong. What do those voters who can potentially be persuaded think?

Are those the two choices? We beleive everything that Muller implies or we believe nothing.
Do we have you now on record that you believe everything implied by him, including the buzzfeed report correction? Or is buzzfeed totally on target with the truth because Muller is totally wrong?

Which is it... this one bit of illegal activity happened, or all the other illegal activity he is investigating happened?

Are those the two choices? We beleive everything that Muller implies or we believe nothing.

When has Mueller implied anything? Like, ever? I don't think he has mentioned anything unless he was damn certain it was factual.

When has Mueller implied anything? Like, ever? I don't think he has mentioned anything unless he was damn certain it was factual.

More accurate of me to have said, "all those things we can imply from Mueller's activity that we can see".. like who is walking into court houses... people are following his team around and drawing implications from what they can see them doing.

Back
Top Bottom