• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump in a Debate!

TV and credit cards

Contributor
This Trump?: Donald Trump Doesn't Understand Food.
Gotta love the title. So appropriate. For all the things Donald doesn't have a clue about, let's not forget food.
Audience member: Hi. Mr. Trump, I am a teacher and I see obesity every day. How would you go about handling the obesity problem in the country—especially among children—and the fact that many schools are not providing enough exercise in recess time?
And Donald's stream-of-consciousness:
Trump: That is a school thing to a certain extent. I guess you could say it’s a hereditary thing, too. I would imagine it certainly is a hereditary thing. But a lot of schools aren’t providing proper food because they have budget problems, and they’re buying cheaper food and not as good of food. And the big thing—when I went to school I always loved sports, and I would always—I loved to eat and I loved sports, and it worked, because I could do both. A lot of schools today, they don't have sports programs, and that is a big problem. I would try and open that up. I’m a big believer in the whole world of sports. I would try and open that up.
The article goes on to summarize (as a proper candidate running for this most august office might) the obesity epidemic, federal subsidies of the wrong foods, the balance of diet and exercise, etc. You know, all the things most people already know this side of the ardent Trump supporter.

I haven't prayed since Mt Pinatubo but, goddamn, we just might elect the loud mouth putz sitting on the bar stool.

Gotta love the title. So appropriate. For all the things Donald doesn't have a clue about, let's not forget food.

Trump: That is a school thing to a certain extent. I guess you could say it’s a hereditary thing, too. I would imagine it certainly is a hereditary thing. But a lot of schools aren’t providing proper food because they have budget problems, and they’re buying cheaper food and not as good of food. And the big thing—when I went to school I always loved sports, and I would always—I loved to eat and I loved sports, and it worked, because I could do both. A lot of schools today, they don't have sports programs, and that is a big problem. I would try and open that up. I’m a big believer in the whole world of sports. I would try and open that up.
The article goes on to summarize (as a proper candidate running for this most august office might) the obesity epidemic, federal subsidies of the wrong foods, the balance of diet and exercise, etc. You know, all the things most people already know this side of the ardent Trump supporter.

I haven't prayed since Mt Pinatubo but, goddamn, we just might elect the loud mouth putz sitting on the bar stool.

Isn't asking Donald Trump what he would do about obesity like having Sally Struthers do your publicity for Feed the Children program?

"Sports! Fuck yeah!"
- Trump voter reaction

He loved to eat.

And he believes in the world of sports.

And like many stupid people he thinks everybody is as stupid as him.

He has been able to take advantage of people's greed and get rich.

He has not done it by being intelligent. He has done it by being ignorant to everything but his own greedy base desires.

Sounds like a reasonable answer. What's wrong with providing better food and more exercise for obese Americans. Produce less fried foods even if they taste.

What's wrong with providing better food and more exercise for obese Americans.
He said nothing about more exercise, but rather more money for sports programs. Not every student plays on a sports team. And he didn't say anything about better food, other than nostalgically.

What's wrong with providing better food and more exercise for obese Americans.
He said nothing about more exercise, but rather more money for sports programs. Not every student plays on a sports team. And he didn't say anything about better food, other than nostalgically.

But what Trumpsters hear: "I'm going to make your health GREAT again!"
What a blowhard...

What are the drinking game words for tomorrow night? Huuuuuge, I suppose. What else do people have?

What are the drinking game words for tomorrow night? Huuuuuge, I suppose. What else do people have?

"corrupt Hillary"
"that's what people are saying"
...and if you want to get REALLY drunk: "failed policies"

Here's the big one: if the word "orange" is said, you must chug a pint of vodka.

"mess", "disaster" <--- either/both of these will be mentioned many times, I'm sure.

Emails.

FBI.

Rigged.

Any threats against the moderator.
Well, we should add 'BENGHAZI' to make sure you fall over plastered...probably before its half over...
I actually think Hillary will use that word fist. "So, Cheeto, you gonna bring up Benghazi yet again? Or have you bought any new material?"
A quick strike to pith the subject as it were...

Back
Top Bottom