• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump is not a racist

Yes, we get it...you don't think people with darker skin color can be as smart as you.

You liberals love putting words in other people’s mouths. What don’t you understand about an IQ test? If someone gets a low or high score, does the test care about the person’s outer appearance?

He didn't put any words in your mouth. You said that every person in Haiti and most African countries with graduate degrees still have "low IQ". This can only follow from the assumption that every single person in these countries has low IQ. Given that the scientific evidence definitively refutes this as false, your only possible basis for thinking it is that you think black are all inherently low IQ.

Yes, we get it...you don't think people with darker skin color can be as smart as you.

You liberals love putting words in other people’s mouths. What don’t you understand about an IQ test? If someone gets a low or high score, does the test care about the person’s outer appearance?

He didn't put any words in your mouth. You said that every person in Haiti and most African countries with graduate degrees still have "low IQ". This can only follow from the assumption that every single person in these countries has low IQ. Given that the scientific evidence definitively refutes this as false, your only possible basis for thinking it is that you think black are all inherently low IQ.

Just as an aside...Racists have never believed that all blacks are inferior intellectually. Racists have always known that there are dumb whites. Racists have always known that there are whites who have brain defects too. So their old beliefs aren't that different than the modern idea of averages that are different due to inherent genetics.

While I hate to defend a racist post, here is what Kusa wrote:
Kusa said:
I agree with Trump 100%. We don’t need to bring in anyone from a shit hole country.

Any immigrants wanting to come here should have an IQ of no less than 110. The shit hole countries don’t offer much in intellectual people.

The last sentence means they actually do offer just a few sparse people of IQ>=110. He did not write they do not offer "anything."

So his second sentence to him was a practical matter, meaning the risk (from his perspective) would be too much. So in practice don't accept any of them. It's a discriminatory practice based on nationality but not actually a statement that every Haitian has IQ less than 110. Later he clarified his stance that everyone should be IQ tested to enter.

Kusa's post is racist in the same sense as I explained in the aside.

The problem isn't' that he called Haiti a "shithole". Dems need to get off that part of his comment. A country can be a shithole without it meaning that all its people are shitholes. Just like the US can be a non-shithole, despite its president and the 25% of the population that support him being shitholes.

This. While I have been in places I would call a shithole that doesn't mean that everyone there, or even a majority of the people there are shitholes.

The general cause of a place being a shithole is a looting government.

There are smart people from all countries but looking at the average, Haiti leaves much to be desired.

c49492cc47316a20ee5625a6dc2ff7e3.jpg

6d0334060315ce0458f3fb879aca5db5.jpg

There are smart people from all countries but looking at the average, Haiti leaves much to be desired.

c49492cc47316a20ee5625a6dc2ff7e3.jpg

6d0334060315ce0458f3fb879aca5db5.jpg

Your post is retarded.

Haiti hasn't had much of a chance:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/21/opinion/21kristof.html

Adopt some Haitians, ensure they assimilate to our culture with literacy and abstract thinking. Two generations later their descendants will be just as smart as others.

Here is ted talk by Flynn:
https://www.ted.com/talks/james_flynn_why_our_iq_levels_are_higher_than_our_grandparents#t-23255

Adopt some Haitians, ensure they assimilate to our culture with literacy and abstract thinking. Two generations later their descendants will be just as smart as others.

I have a better idea. Why don’t you adopt them? I don’t want to endure 2 generations of retards.

I have a better idea. Why don’t you adopt them? I don’t want to endure 2 generations of retards.

What a hateful, weird post. That was a hypothetical. Wow, how bizarre!

Anyway, Haitians are of African descent, and will assimilate to different thinking styles as much as other African Americans who are higher in IQ, showing that there are other reasons for the difference. Of course when people such as yourself have low expectations and others abuse, it also affects the outcomes.

Talk to your neighbors - I am sure they have very helpful pointers.

Talk to your neighbors - I am sure they have very helpful pointers.

My neighbors don’t want retards immigrating here either.

Your ancestors 100 years ago were retards. [View the Ted Talk I posted].

I really don’t care if they were retards as they are gone now.

But the argument you were defending was about the future of the country. Your retarded ancestors created you. So, was that really a bad future for America? [View the Ted Talk].

Kusa said:
I certainly don’t want to be forced to live with imported retards in the present time.

No one is forcing you to live with retards. Who lives with you is your own doing.

Most Haitians end up in places like Miami, NYC, and a few other areas. They certainly are not going to move to Deliverance, North Carolina.

This is where the thread has gone...

c05xLkz.jpg

[View the Ted Talk I posted].

I watched it and he said that an IQ of 70 was borderline retarded. The Haitians average 67. I think they should stay in Haiti.

Yes, he did say that, but he was talking about average American ancestors. North Carolina ranks 42nd out of 50 states by IQ and that could easily be a 3 point difference, meaning your ancestors had IQs of 67.

Intelligence by state, ranked from most to least intelligent:
  1. Massachusetts
  2. Minnesota
  3. New Hampshire
  4. Connecticut
  5. Wisconsin
  6. Kansas
  7. Vermont
  8. Iowa
  9. New Jersey
  10. Colorado
  11. South Dakota
  12. Nebraska
  13. Virginia
  14. North Dakota
  15. Illinois
  16. Missouri
  17. New York
  18. Ohio
  19. Maine
  20. Maryland
  21. Michigan
  22. Montana
  23. Washington
  24. Utah
  25. Wyoming
  26. Pennsylvania
  27. Rhode Island
  28. Oregon
  29. Delaware
  30. Oklahoma
  31. Kentucky
  32. Indiana
  33. Tennessee
  34. California
  35. Idaho
  36. Arkansas
  37. Alaska
  38. Georgia
  39. Texas
  40. New Mexico
  41. Arizona
  42. North Carolina
  43. Louisiana
  44. West Virginia
  45. South Carolina
  46. Florida
  47. Alabama
  48. Mississippi
  49. Nevada
  50. Hawaii
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/50_states_ranked_by_intelligen.html

I mean since you believe stuff like this. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Yes, he did say that, but he was talking about average American ancestors. North Carolina ranks 42nd out of 50 states by IQ and that could easily be a 3 point difference, meaning your ancestors had IQs of 67.

I’m not a native North Carolinian. I came from New York.

So discriminating by location doesn't make sense.

Anyhoo, 70 was an average. If you had 8 ancestors living 100 years ago, some could easily have a 67 IQ, even if you are from NY.

Anyhoo, 70 was an average. If you had 8 ancestors living 100 years ago, some could easily have a 67 IQ, even if you are from NY.

What don’t you understand about that doesn’t matter? I don’t care if an ancestor of mine was a drooling window licker. The fact is I am highly intelligent and I don’t want low IQ people being transplanted in the US. It doesn’t matter if it’s in my home state or the one I currently live in. I don’t want them. I don’t care if their second generation offspring won’t be stupid as I will likely not even be around then.

We already have enough stupid people here. Why do we need more of them? We don’t.

What don’t you understand about that doesn’t matter? I don’t care if an ancestor of mine was a drooling window licker. The fact is I am highly intelligent and I don’t want low IQ people being transplanted in the US. It doesn’t matter if it’s in my home state or the one I currently live in. I don’t want them. I don’t care if their second generation offspring won’t be stupid as I will likely not even be around then.

We already have enough stupid people here. Why do we need more of them? We don’t.

I am a highly intelligent person and financially successful. We don't need you either, but you are asking the wrong question because our values are different. I care about the Haitian people. I think something should be done to help them, which is more important than so much of the military spending we engage in. Such strategy ought to be international with a strong US lead that the world can trust--obviously not Trump. He's an unprofessional piece of turd. In any case, some combination of immigration and helping Haiti to rebuild ought to occur. Some combination of private charities, govt help, immigration etc. A blanket denial of Haitians is retarded. When I worked as a dishwasher, while pulling myself up by my own bootstraps, I worked with some Haitians. Their English and learned capacity to think abstractly was not like mine, but they were extremely hard workers, grateful and appreciative of their jobs and America. Haitian culture also takes family and the elderly very seriously. They would generally send money home to assist. Not that every Haitian ought to be a dishwasher, but instead that Haitians can add value in short term and long-term to the US while simultaneously, helping with their current crisis. I see some value but no great argument against it.

Back
Top Bottom