• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump is the stupidest motherfucker ever elected anything

I remember when Dan Quayle was roasted endlessly over the singular gaff of "potatoe." Oh, how I wistfully pine for the days when a Republican candidate's most risible intellectual deficiency was their spelling talents.

Then came "W" and his numerous rhetorical foibles. "Fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me ... can't get fooled again!" or "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” This was still funny, largely because Bush had a sense of humor and could laugh along with us.
Except his administration was pulling some seriously fucked up crap, and listening to him speak, while humorous at times, was grating on the mind.

Trump's intellectual deficiencies simply don't make me laugh anymore. They just make me depressed for the state of our nation. 46% of voters voted for this guy. THIS GUY!
Yeah, haw haw... record millions at your Inauguration to ... the market went up 300 pts after I announced my executive orders on the economy. And it is less not as funny as it is, oh my god, this is what some people think is leadership (great leadership) *sob*.

Same here. I get an anxious, almost breathless feeling when I encounter a Trumpie. I just can't believe how much they have to excuse, overlook, or misinterpret to think that Trump has any morals or honesty. "So you're okay with the Birther lies...the sandbox-level name calling...the onstage cussing...$130,000 to Stormy...what he said at Goddamn Helsinki...caging children on the border...grab their pussies...spreading rumors about deceased people, until their family members have to beg him to stop...Hydroxychloraquine...commuting Stone's sentence...$25 million to make his TU scandal go away...$2 million fine for running a crooked foundation...the man can't spell hamburger!!!...brags about passing a dementia test...dry-humps the American flag...He spelled it hambderder!!!!" If this was a Larry David script, he'd edit out most of this and settle for one or two horrors. But Trump is unstoppable. It's like a tide of sewage that keeps gushing over the flood walls. Hamberder.

Had one yesterday praising Trump's response to COVID, and condemning Obama for his response to Swine Flu.
I actually know that older woman, and know she has a good heart and is simply massively misinformed by right wing/Russian-inspired propaganda.
Fox News should be sued out of existence by class action brought by 60% of the American public. That would improve things significantly overnight.

I remember when Dan Quayle was roasted endlessly over the singular gaff of "potatoe." Oh, how I wistfully pine for the days when a Republican candidate's most risible intellectual deficiency was their spelling talents.

Then came "W" and his numerous rhetorical foibles. "Fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me ... can't get fooled again!" or "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” This was still funny, largely because Bush had a sense of humor and could laugh along with us.

Trump's intellectual deficiencies simply don't make me laugh anymore. They just make me depressed for the state of our nation. 46% of voters voted for this guy. THIS GUY!

Way back when Usenet was king, we had alt.fan.dan-quayle. One of the funniest news groups with some of the net's smartest people.
It wasn't just potatoes. Quayle had lots of less than brilliant quotes. The official alt.fan.dan-quayle quote list was long and rather silly.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/usr/scotts/Who_I_am/dan.quayleisms

The list in all its glory.

[FBVIDEO]https://www.facebook.com/Samharrisorg/videos/298220411407173/[/FBVIDEO]

At least give him this: Trump has created a new stock character in American popular culture: the Preemptive Sore Loser. Now, if he can just fulfill the last word of that.

Back
Top Bottom