• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Is Winning With New Immigration Policy

Not at all. This immigration policy should please everyone. It lets in the "good guys" while not allowing in the "bad guys and leeches."

It's a win win. The good immigrants will help improve our economy and the bad criminals get told "no way."

Who can be against this? Unless you secretly want the leeches/criminals in this country, in which case you'd be a hater of America to want to see it burnt down. No country in the history of the world has ever said, "Yes! Bring us the criminals!"

So, in your world "good" guys are guys with money, and "bad" guys are poor people?

At risk of shattering your preconceptions (not much of a risk, I admit), I submit for your perusal, one Jeffry Epstein - Billionaire. That pedophile was a "good" guy in your world, simply because of how fat his wallet was.

Time for you to consult your holy text again. What does it say about rich people entering the kingdom of heaven? I will even give you a hint, the answer can be found in the 19th chapter of the book of Matthew, right around verse 23.

Your religious lesson is once again brought to you be an atheist.

Jeffrey Epstein was no good guy in my world. He was a Democrat.

Not at all. This immigration policy should please everyone. It lets in the "good guys" while not allowing in the "bad guys and leeches."

It's a win win. The good immigrants will help improve our economy and the bad criminals get told "no way."

Who can be against this? Unless you secretly want the leeches/criminals in this country, in which case you'd be a hater of America to want to see it burnt down. No country in the history of the world has ever said, "Yes! Bring us the criminals!"

So, in your world "good" guys are guys with money, and "bad" guys are poor people?

At risk of shattering your preconceptions (not much of a risk, I admit), I submit for your perusal, one Jeffry Epstein - Billionaire. That pedophile was a "good" guy in your world, simply because of how fat his wallet was.

Time for you to consult your holy text again. What does it say about rich people entering the kingdom of heaven? I will even give you a hint, the answer can be found in the 19th chapter of the book of Matthew, right around verse 23.

Your religious lesson is once again brought to you be an atheist.

Well then, you are doing a piss poor job of explaining how Half-Life World operates. The only criteria you offered to distinguish between a "good" immigrant, and a "bad" immigrant was whether or not they would be likely to be a "welfare leech". Jeffrey Epstein, had he been an immigrant and having been a billionaire, would certainly not be a "welfare leech", therefor he could only be slotted into the "good" immigrant category. Is there some other criteria, of which you have yet to inform us, that is more important than wealth when determining whether or not an immigrant is good or bad in Half-Life World? If there is, you might want to let your Dear Leader know about it, as he also seems to think that wealth is the only thing that matters.

Is there some other criteria, of which you have yet to inform us, that is more important than wealth
No, it's still 'wealth.' What he neglected to explain, though, was that the wealth concerned is GOP wealth.

So, brown people have this nasty tendency to vote Democrat, which impacts GOP wealth reserves, so they are clearly not good people to allow into the country. Where we can usually count on white Europeans to contribute to Republican power, which directly equals wealth in the right hands.
But white Democrats are as much a threat, as much 'bad people' as the brown ones.

Well then, you are doing a piss poor job of explaining how Half-Life World operates. The only criteria you offered to distinguish between a "good" immigrant, and a "bad" immigrant was whether or not they would be likely to be a "welfare leech". Jeffrey Epstein, had he been an immigrant and having been a billionaire, would certainly not be a "welfare leech", therefor he could only be slotted into the "good" immigrant category. Is there some other criteria, of which you have yet to inform us, that is more important than wealth when determining whether or not an immigrant is good or bad in Half-Life World? If there is, you might want to let your Dear Leader know about it, as he also seems to think that wealth is the only thing that matters.

The guy ran a child sex traffic ring and was a pedophile. Why would anyone defend this man? I don't care if he had a trillion dollars.

What good is it if you gain the whole world but lose your soul?

The guy ran a child sex traffic ring and was a pedophile. Why would anyone defend this man? I don't care if he had a trillion dollars.

So, can I mark you down as now agreeing that wealth should not be the criteria by which we should determine who is allowed to migrate to the USA?

So, can I mark you down as now agreeing that wealth should not be the criteria by which we should determine who is allowed to migrate to the USA?

I never said it should be.

then can you explain how wealth is NOT the criteria in your OP?

Trump, you say, is keeping out the people who don't have money. And that's good, you say.

And obviously, this policy would have allowed Epstein into the country and barred Jesus.

How is that not using wealth as a criteria?

Meanwhile, down South on the border, smugglers with battery powered saws are making Swiss cheese out of Trump's expensive wall. A winning wall indeed. This would make me laugh if it was not so pathetic.

Meanwhile, down South on the border, smugglers with battery powered saws are making Swiss cheese out of Trump's expensive wall. A winning wall indeed. This would make me laugh if it was not so pathetic.
That makes sense, actually.
It's only effective AGAINST dumb criminals.
It's only effective FOR dumb voters.

Finally! If you come here and it looks like you will be a welfare leech, you will not be allowed in. This is great news! We've been saying all along we don't want the leeches in our country that will drain the taxpayers.

Liar.

Back
Top Bottom